Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Compete

Lets start out the log right...

42 years young!
2 daughters (7 & 19)...youngest turns 7 tomorrow!!!
5'5"
130 lb.
15-18% BF...guestimate

Training split...

Monday: Chest/Calves/30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Tuesday: Arms/30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Wednesday: OFF (weights) 30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Thursday: Back/Hams/30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Friday: Shoulders/Calves/30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Saturday: Legs/Abs (no cardio)
Sunday: OFF completely...unless she gets a wild hair to go running on the beach or something

Supplements...

GW-501516 (10mg ED)
MK-2866 (12.5mg ED)
N2 Burn
Keto Burn
N2 Slin
Gear (NTBM)
Bridge (NTBM)
Raspberry Katones
Multi
Krill or Fish Oil

Nutrition...

40% Protein/30% Carbs/30% Fats...just really need to focus on eating clean and healthy, and eating...sometimes don't like to eat. My husband will figure calories and all that.

Goal...

To compete in a figure competition, and compete at the same show my husband does! Tone up, lose bodyfat, build legs, tighten butt and abs...and get back what I had before, my guns!

Thanks to psizzle, superqt4utnv, and cangal for all you help and input so far, and psizzle for hooking me up with platinum...hubby is working on lifetime plat or something. Looking forward to all of you giving input, thanks for following.

So I finally get to meet you!!! I hear lots about you!

What? Good things of course . What did you think? Lol

Am a friend of your hubby here on EF. That is sure quite a nice set up you got there. Hubby hooked it up! I will be following this in hopes to get my girl on the same.

Go kill it girl! You can do it!

Re: "Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Com

So once again I have faltered in my reporting skills. I have a reason though...I am starting a trial I.F. eating plan...started on Monday 1/21/13. So basically 16 hours fast, 8 eating smaller meals within that time spread out every 1 to 2 hours, depending on my hunger levels. I basically fast anyways as I don't like to eat in the mornings, I know "most important meal of the day". I beg to differ. I am feeling good, trained hard Monday & Tuesday. I was hungry towards end of fast, but body needs time to adjust. Anyways, gonna nail down my intake of Calories, Protein & Fat. I weigh 135 as I start this path... We shall see.

Food:

AM Pre-workout craze
I didn't eat till late, some people came over and blah blah blah anyways didn't eat till 1:30 or 2:00pm. (Should have been 12ish.) Needless to say : STARVING
Meal 1:
6 Egg whites scrambled.
1 Ezekiel English Muffin, light butter

Meal 2:
Ground Round Beef Burgers
Coastal Kale Salad
Yams (Light olive oil, baked)

Meal 3:
Organic granola with Vanilla Almond Milk (Cereal style)

Meal 4:
Greek Yogurt with honey

Training:
Biceps, triceps and abs

V-bar Pressdowns: (4x15 30/40/50/60)
Low Cable Curls: (4x15...20/30/40/45)
Super set with Bench leg extensions and raises

DB Overhead Extensions: (4x12 15/20/25/30)
Seated Incline DB Curls: (4x12 10/15/20/15)
Superset with vertical bench sit-ups

Rope Presses: (4x15 30/40/50/60)
One Arm Preacher Curl Machine: (4x15 20/20/10/10)

Cardio Treadmill 3.6 @ 6%...30 minutes

Tuesday 1/22/13

Food:
AM Pre-workout shake
Coffee
Meal 1: Noon
Greek Yogurt w/honey

Meal 2:
Yams & Coastal Kale Salad

Meal 3:
Tuna with corn salsa & Wasabi Mayonnaise on a blue corn tortilla (2)

Meal 4:
Chicken
Coastal Kale salad

Meal 5:
Organic Granola w/ vanilla almond milk
Greek yogurt mixed with NTBM protein Rocky road

Training:

Chest/Calves

Max Rack Incline BB Press: (4x12)
Superset w/ bench v legs & leg raises (4x25 per leg)
Flat DB Flys: (4x12)
Superset with Hanging leg raises (4x15)
Hammer Strength Seated Chest Press: (4x12 last one drop set to failure)
Hammer Strength Dip Machine: (4x12)

Seated Calf: (4x20)
Standing One Leg Raises: (4x20...bodyweight, did these after every set of Seated Calf)

Cardio Treadmill 3.6 @ 4%...30 minutes

I am feeling good so far, we sill see what happens, I'm already seeing some stuff, results, its so cool!)

Re: "Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Com

So once again I have faltered in my reporting skills. I have a reason though...I am starting a trial I.F. eating plan...started on Monday 1/21/13. So basically 16 hours fast, 8 eating smaller meals within that time spread out every 1 to 2 hours, depending on my hunger levels. I basically fast anyways as I don't like to eat in the mornings, I know "most important meal of the day". I beg to differ. I am feeling good, trained hard Monday & Tuesday. I was hungry towards end of fast, but body needs time to adjust. Anyways, gonna nail down my intake of Calories, Protein & Fat. I weigh 135 as I start this path... We shall see.

Food:

AM Pre-workout craze
I didn't eat till late, some people came over and blah blah blah anyways didn't eat till 1:30 or 2:00pm. (Should have been 12ish.) Needless to say : STARVING
Meal 1:
6 Egg whites scrambled.
1 Ezekiel English Muffin, light butter

Meal 2:
Ground Round Beef Burgers
Coastal Kale Salad
Yams (Light olive oil, baked)

Meal 3:
Organic granola with Vanilla Almond Milk (Cereal style)

Meal 4:
Greek Yogurt with honey

Training:
Biceps, triceps and abs

V-bar Pressdowns: (4x15 30/40/50/60)
Low Cable Curls: (4x15...20/30/40/45)
Super set with Bench leg extensions and raises

DB Overhead Extensions: (4x12 15/20/25/30)
Seated Incline DB Curls: (4x12 10/15/20/15)
Superset with vertical bench sit-ups

Rope Presses: (4x15 30/40/50/60)
One Arm Preacher Curl Machine: (4x15 20/20/10/10)

Cardio Treadmill 3.6 @ 6%...30 minutes

Tuesday 1/22/13

Food:
AM Pre-workout shake
Coffee
Meal 1: Noon
Greek Yogurt w/honey

Meal 2:
Yams & Coastal Kale Salad

Meal 3:
Tuna with corn salsa & Wasabi Mayonnaise on a blue corn tortilla (2)

Meal 4:
Chicken
Coastal Kale salad

Meal 5:
Organic Granola w/ vanilla almond milk
Greek yogurt mixed with NTBM protein Rocky road

Training:

Chest/Calves

Max Rack Incline BB Press: (4x12)
Superset w/ bench v legs & leg raises (4x25 per leg)
Flat DB Flys: (4x12)
Superset with Hanging leg raises (4x15)
Hammer Strength Seated Chest Press: (4x12 last one drop set to failure)
Hammer Strength Dip Machine: (4x12)

Seated Calf: (4x20)
Standing One Leg Raises: (4x20...bodyweight, did these after every set of Seated Calf)

Cardio Treadmill 3.6 @ 4%...30 minutes

I am feeling good so far, we sill see what happens, I'm already seeing some stuff, results, its so cool!)

You are kicking ass in all areas girl, finding the time to log is an art lol...lord knows I let mine go at times for a couple of weeks. Anyway, for some interaction here, how do you feel strength and endurance wise? Energy levels from the N2 Burn & Keto Burn? How has it been adjusting to IF for you?? Just thought I would engage you into some discussion here ;)...kisses!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

It's been awhile since I did IF and I remember that women can fast a bit less, if they need to. 14 and 10 I think. Sometimes just knowing that can help you through that last couple hours, if you're already doing the 16 and 8.

Are you training fasted?? (Not a loaded question either...I used to train fasted all the time. My schedule has changed so not so much anymore.)

Great job!! :)

You are kicking ass in all areas girl, finding the time to log is an art lol...lord knows I let mine go at times for a couple of weeks. Anyway, for some interaction here, how do you feel strength and endurance wise? Energy levels from the N2 Burn & Keto Burn? How has it been adjusting to IF for you?? Just thought I would engage you into some discussion here ;)...kisses!!!

Hey babe,
Thanks for putting me on the spot! I am feeling very strong and much more endurance. I feel like I can work out all day! Also I used to want to lie down and rest after workouts and now I am cleaning my house after!!! All seems to be good, I feel good, am seeing results already, and am more motivated than ever.
Thanks for all you do for me!

It's been awhile since I did IF and I remember that women can fast a bit less, if they need to. 14 and 10 I think. Sometimes just knowing that can help you through that last couple hours, if you're already doing the 16 and 8.

Are you training fasted?? (Not a loaded question either...I used to train fasted all the time. My schedule has changed so not so much anymore.)

Great job!! :)

Hey girl,
Thanks for the input. I'm trying 16/8 but I am a little too hungry by the time noon rolls around so the hubby and i were discussing perhaps 12/12 or like you said 14/10 or whatever works best. I was feeling a little woozy first day but like I said the body has to adjust at first so before I change things up I'm gonna try it for a minute...
I am training in the morning early (4:30am) so yes I am training fasted, which I believe is beneficial for cardio as well. Once I got used to the early mornings I love the energy it gives me for the rest of the day.
Thanks for the support!

Hey babe,
Thanks for putting me on the spot! I am feeling very strong and much more endurance. I feel like I can work out all day! Also I used to want to lie down and rest after workouts and now I am cleaning my house after!!! All seems to be good, I feel good, am seeing results already, and am more motivated than ever.
Thanks for all you do for me!

Anything for you ;)

Hey girls... what up?
Just wanted to run a few things by ya'll.
First of all as I said before I am giving I.F. a try and my body seems to be adjusting well. I want to keep you all in the loop which is why I am making a HUGE effort to stay up on the log. Believe me I am the worst at keeping things going, I just seem to be on a roll and I want to keep going forward. You only live once & if I don't give it my all & try, I'll always wonder "what if?"... When I turned 40 I challenged myself to do a Triathlon. I just wanted to finish, but my friend who did it with me and I came in around 47 of 100 women. Pretty cool, I did again 2012 2 years later. Anyways getting way off track.

First of all: Psizzle, could I get your shoulder and leg workouts from you? I was reading cangirls' log and am intrigued! Let me know you can pm me if you want.

Second: I used a formula I got from Muscle & Fitness called "The Ultimate Clean Bulk" Quote: "...most important step in achieving any body composition goal..."
So I entered my numbers into the equation and came up with the following:

Calories:
16 per pound of body weight: 16 x 135 = 2160 calories
+
Protein:
1g per pound of body weight = 540 calories (135g protein)
+
Fat
25% of calories
2160 calories x 0.25 = 540 calories
+
Carbs:
Remaining calories
2160 + 540 + 540 = 1080 calories (270g carbs)

Quote: "Then test, assess, and adjust in the world to produce optimum results".
Just wanted you guys to weigh in as to your knowledge and if you think these numbers are good to start with and go from there.
Thanks again for your help.

OH, I also made a "vision board" and put pictures in a collage with motivational words too, so everyday I can look at the body that I want, ripped abs, nice ass, and bad ass arms...
Psizzle: OMG your avatar girl, can't remember her name right now, is one of them as she is one of the only chicks that doesn't have fake breasts. She is hot. Great physique. I hate that all the women have fake boobs, but at this point I will proudly accept that I will not look like that, I will look like ME, the beat I can be. We all have that power...let's use it.

Forgot to post my log for yesterday, it will be short as no workout yesterday. Haven't implemented the numbers for caloric intake, yet.
1/23/13 Wednesday

Food:
Meal 1: Noonish
2 boiled eggs
4 oz. chicken

Meal 2:
Banana
Greek yogurt w/ 1 scoop NTBM rocky road protein mixed in.

Meal 4:
Tilapia soaked in lemon juice rolled in bread crumbs (lightly)and then baked. (Turned out good)
Quinoa
Black beans
Broccoli

I had a little trouble with the Tilapia texture. I usually have fish with rice so this was new to me. I am a huge texture person, which makes it hard to find stuff to eat sometimes.
Thanks for listening again.

Top Bottom