Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Compete

Re: "Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Com

I will just say that she killed it today in the gym!!!

Proud of this girls drive...I will be feeding off of it myself!!!

Re: "Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Com

You have a good base, girl. Don't be so hard on yourself

Pics are a good motivator...you'll do just fine

You have a fantastic base :) Great job on the workout! Can't wait to watch your process!

Along for the journey! Nice looking stash!

I'm really interested in the peptides you're using. It's something I'm not well versed in and would love to know what they are used for and how long you'll run them. I did google them but wanted to ask too. :)

I'm really interested in the peptides you're using. It's something I'm not well versed in and would love to know what they are used for and how long you'll run them. I did google them but wanted to ask too. :)
What peptides?

SARMs...not peptides, and for strength & endurance.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

SARMs...not peptides, and for strength & endurance.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness
That was my guess...

Cali, there are a ton of logs...I run S4 and GW (either together or separate) several times a year, I did a log on it not too long ago silly

I love sarms. Always in to see how diff people react though, gonna be keeping an eye on the mrs' results.

Thanks for clarifying. I didn't realize they were both sarms.

Your log was great psizzle so will be following this one too.

Top Bottom