Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"In Between" Diet

So in your opinion Miss24k, what "diet" do you think I should stick with right now? Cutting or Bulking? Should I "bulk up" my muscle now (bulk diet, lifting heavy), and then do a cutting diet to then show it more "defined"? Or reverse it?

Thanks! *hugs*

Miss24k said:
For defined muscle you need to be lean, and cut down your bodyfat, and then your muscle will show.

It will be hard to gain muscle and reduce bodyfat at the same time. But at 115lbs, 5'1 and 20% bf you probably have a decent amount of muscle.

OK, this is my "Before" -- God willing, to be replaced by some awesome "After" within the months ahead.

It's embarassing (considering I've always been athletic, but as I've said before, I couldn't workout for 10 months due to a car accident injury).

I'm very strong willed and willing to learn -- I want to do the best job I can getting to my goal (bodybuilding - big defined muscles) the best way and the fastest way (instead of wasting time doing things that get me no-where)! ;)

Also, I seem to be odd in the sense that I am holding some fat in certain places (stomach, butt)...but then I'm scrawny in the rest of the places. Which leads me to my slight internal dilema of the diet and/or cardio...I want to lose my fatty areas (replace them with muscle), but I also don't want to get the other areas even more thin (and not be able to bulk up). Does that make sense? Or am I crazy? :lmao:

Top Bottom