Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question regarding girlfriend

Mike80

My girlfriend has tried ECA clen and t3 all with great results. She has alway been thin, and now she looks really good. Her goals are to look more like a woman fitness bodybuilder. Her current bodyfat is probably around 12 and she would like to be in the 8-10 range. I cycle gear, and can get 25mg primo + 25mg winny in pill form. If she took half a pill every day what kind of gains and side affect would she get. Her stats are 20 years old 5'7 120lbs around 12% bodyfat. Would I be better of with a low dosage cycle of anavar. I read another thread that said a woman got an enlarged clitoris off anavar, but don't know the doses, I was thinking 10mg anavar to start and maybe 15mg ed. Any info would be greatly appreciated as I know nothing about women and gear use. Thanks

The only help i can give is for you both to do a little research then hopefully Mr. Warlobo is around to finish of any problems areas your girl might have :)
God bless

I will definately do more research, but I want real life accounts of what works and, and what kind of side affects she should expect.

Top Bottom