Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question: Good squat weight

leanshots

I’m 25yr old girl, 5'3 and 60kg. I started weight training on January and can now do 8x3 65kg squat// 144lbs. Is this any good and what weight should I aim for?

That's pretty good progress. As far as goals, you should aim to keep making the weight challenging without becoming dangerous. This will keep you progressing.

i am more impressed when i see a squat with proper form vs. how much a person does

most people in the gym and frankly darn near everyone does not squat properly. the best way to do it is implement front or box squats. that will force you to use proper form

i am more impressed when i see a squat with proper form vs. how much a person does

most people in the gym and frankly darn near everyone does not squat properly. the best way to do it is implement front or box squats. that will force you to use proper form
I detest front squats, but I do them every Friday night, because you are exactly right.

I’m 25yr old girl, 5'3 and 60kg. I started weight training on January and can now do 8x3 65kg squat// 144lbs. Is this any good and what weight should I aim for?

That's a pretty solid amount.

Top Bottom