Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on calories being burned ?

tarapopov

[FONT=&quot]When we undertake physical activity am I right in thinking that we expend a combination of carbs, fat and calories? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To what sort of ratio do we burn these off? No doubt it depends on the nature, intensity and duration of the activity in question.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For example, if you were to run on the treadmill for 45 minutes at a moderate pace is there anyway of knowing more or less how much carbs/fat you are burning?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

no you have no way of knowing.. those machines lie to you by atleast 65% to make you feel good about yourself

and then people go eat fast food and they wonder why they can't lose weight. you cannot just burn X calories then go to chikFIlA and eat X calories and think "i am eating in a maintenance"

that is complete and utter bullshit. your body stores different foods differently. some foods essentially just get stored as fat right away in your gut. and some foods actually illicit no reaction at all. this is why i fight the big food companies daily on here to teach people that calories in/out is a scam and lie to try and get you to eat shit

the truth is it isn't what you do in the gym that determines fat loss (sorry billion dollar gym companies and personal trainers who want you to believe this shit) it is what you do OUTSIDE THE GYM that detrmines weight loss :)

Every human being is different so there isn't a fix number we can give you unless you're hooked up to a bunch of monitors. Another thing those machines are not 100% accurate either so be careful when you look at the numbers!

This is an incredibly complicated subject with a tremendous amount of variables in play, and there just is no black and white answer. Every food is different as well as everyone's biology.

Top Bottom