Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question on boobs

Since I started working out, I've noticed that I've lost weight and I've also lost a few inches from around my bust, down from 37 to 34 inches. I don't mind the shrinkage as I've never really liked my boobs, but it's a little weird since it's getting to the point where I'm a little nervous about having my bras become too big for the girls... if there's anyone here who is about the same size who's had this happen, how much did you lose and how long did it take for your boobs to stop shrinking?

This has happened to my girlfriend and she ended up losing a cup size (as well as inches) in her first year or so of training. It has mostly slowed down since then, but is still shrinking. She lamented this a little, but I don't mind it at all.

Since I started working out, I've noticed that I've lost weight and I've also lost a few inches from around my bust, down from 37 to 34 inches. I don't mind the shrinkage as I've never really liked my boobs, but it's a little weird since it's getting to the point where I'm a little nervous about having my bras become too big for the girls... if there's anyone here who is about the same size who's had this happen, how much did you lose and how long did it take for your boobs to stop shrinking?

So spend some bucks - get smaller bras.

Top Bottom