Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Birth Control and AAS

halfsjj

Ladies,

My friend is on BC (just the pill) and has added 5 mg of Anavar to the workout. Is there any concerns that Anavar will render the birth control ineffective?

Please advise as this would be a problem for her.

Thanks so much!

I have been thinking about this myself, but have yet to find any definite answer on the net. However I have read mostly women stop having their period after they have been taking var for a while. But I would assume to use an additional type of contraceptive on top of the bc while on var because if a girl stops having her period she wouldn't necessarily know if it was because of pregnancy or if it was the var.

I've been on the pill for 20 years. Stopped getting my period bc of the length of time I've been on it. Gyno says this is normal for me. Took several rounds of var and never got prego, although my husband was also on stuff, so he may have been sterile anyway. I've read on here that var is pretty mild, but If youre freaked about getting pregnant, make your man do his part and put a rubber on it. :)

Top Bottom