Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Cytomel t3

Peprika

I've been taking cytomel for a couple of weeks now with no problems so far!

I want to increase the dose even more BUT I do not want to go overboard with it either.... (I'm at 30ml right now and on week 3)

Is it true that for a female taking too much of this stuff can cause side effects such as deepening of the voice... facial hair.. etc etc? manly man stuff.

Thanks!

Are you taking liquid? what is the concentration? 30 mL seems very high unless you mean 30 mcgs?

No, it's not true...T3 can have other side effects but won't cause the "manly man" effects. I'd do some research though on the drug's sides and how to taper off etc.

Oops, yeah, I meant to say 30mcg. ^_^

It's liquid and the concentration is 125mcg/ml.

A lot of men have posted their cycles online and they reach 50mcg or more through the middle of their cycle but in looking around I've learned that females should not be taking that amount.. I'm just not exactly sure what amount I should actually max at. But I will probably start tapering off of it soon just to be safe.

137lbs, 5'5. My goal weight is 125lbs and a tight hard body... I do cardio at the gym 6 x week and weight circuit every other day.. It's been exactly 3 weeks now. I started with 5mcg/day and up'd it really slowly.

I've lost about 5lbs while doing it so far... Doesn't seem like much, but it feels like I've lost more because I feel a lot tighter everywhere.

Here this is exactly what I've done:

week 1: 5, 5, 5, 5, 10, 10, 10
week 2: 15, 15, 15, 15, 20, 20, 20
week 3: 25, 25, 25, 30, 30, 30, 35
week 4: 35 (<-today)

I've been taking cytomel for a couple of weeks now with no problems so far!

I want to increase the dose even more BUT I do not want to go overboard with it either.... (I'm at 30ml right now and on week 3)

Is it true that for a female taking too much of this stuff can cause side effects such as deepening of the voice... facial hair.. etc etc? manly man stuff.

Thanks!

This is a very poor choice of fat loss drug. Something like 50-60% of the non-water weight you lose will be muscle. Loosing skeletal muscle will reduce your basal metabolic rate, meaning your body will need fewer calories to maintain itself. That's definitely not what you want. If 1400 calories a day now maintains your weight, 1400 calories with reduced muscle will make you gain weight.

When you come off the cytomel your own natural production of T3 will remain suppressed for a while. That combined with the muscle you lost will put fat back on you pretty quickly. In fact you're likely to add more fat than you originally had. I'd suggest you come off the T3 now before you dig the hole any deeper.

There are plenty of effective, and far more gentle, OTC fat loss supplements around these days. Many sites who advertise on this forum sell a lot of different good options.

This is a very poor choice of fat loss drug. Something like 50-60% of the non-water weight you lose will be muscle. Loosing skeletal muscle will reduce your basal metabolic rate, meaning your body will need fewer calories to maintain itself. That's definitely not what you want. If 1400 calories a day now maintains your weight, 1400 calories with reduced muscle will make you gain weight.

When you come off the cytomel your own natural production of T3 will remain suppressed for a while. That combined with the muscle you lost will put fat back on you pretty quickly. In fact you're likely to add more fat than you originally had. I'd suggest you come off the T3 now before you dig the hole any deeper.

There are plenty of effective, and far more gentle, OTC fat loss supplements around these days. Many sites who advertise on this forum sell a lot of different good options.
Nicely put, willow. I've read unless you take something along with it...clen or an aas you'll lose muscle cause the t3 burns up a lot more than if you weren't on it..

Nicely put, willow. I've read unless you take something along with it...clen or an aas you'll lose muscle cause the t3 burns up a lot more than if you weren't on it..

Clen wouldn't help, but any sort of androgen would totally mitigate the muscle loss. You would get stupid ripped. Still you'd face the suppression afterward, but that's something the experience user understands, you know? You could do clen/AAS, T3/AAS, or just clen, but just T3 is a bad move.

Top Bottom