Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question

fitness4life

This is a little embarrassing for me to ask. I'm on a cycle of var, 15mg for about 6 weeks now and last night I had some discharge from both of my nipples. I already knew the sides from var and I've never come across this one....is this normal or should I lower my dosage? And I'm not pregnant, but did just finish up my period. Has anyone experienced this before?

superqt4u2nv said:
Bump for this I have run var as high as 20 mg a day never expienced lactation.

I thought this was strange. Then I thought that maybe it was messing with my hormones but could not find any info on this when I researched it last night. All I found was men having the same issue but taking way more diff steriods, so I couldn't go by that

fitness4life said:
I thought this was strange. Then I thought that maybe it was messing with my hormones but could not find any info on this when I researched it last night. All I found was men having the same issue but taking way more diff steriods, so I couldn't go by that
Yeah I have seen lactation in men but have yet to hear of it in females. Are you still taking oral contraceptive?

superqt4u2nv said:
Smart :) It could just be your period that caused it as it cause a higher spike in estrogen but I am just guessing.

I'm thinking the same thing. There was no blood or soreness, so from what I was reading last night, this seems to be fine. I just wanted to make sure this wasn't from the var.

Top Bottom