Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quest. of Clen - I read the fact sheet

NYgirl

I am so sorry if I annoy anyone here, but I have been doing a lot of reading about Clenbuterol and this site keeps coming up, so I guess I found the pros. I did read the fact sheet but hope to get a little more from people who have actually taken it and get some real life advice.

I am in no way a bodybuilder, in fact I am the opposite. I am sorry to use your site because I have a lot of respect for you guys but I am having a very difficult time shedding weight and am really embarrassed to say this to people who work so hard on their bodies. I was on very high doses of prednisone for a long time and that is where my weight has come from.

I want to try Clen but want to know if anyone has had any bad reactions from it. I am really hoping to get some positive feedback from anyone willing and hope not to be made fun of.

I am a mom of 2 boys and just want to get back to where I was. I am willing to work for it but need a little help. Or if you know of any other good fat burners that would be great too.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

I have no experience with Clen myself but there are lots of good people on here that can surely help you out. You will probably get a lot more help in the womens forum though. i'm sure they all have great knowledge and experience in there

A clean diet and exercise is the best way to lose weight and bf....There are some great sticky's at the toop of the page that will help you....Log your progress and we will help you the best we can....

As for clen....I WILL NEVER EVER TAKE THAT STUFF AGAIN. It compromised my imune system and I got shingles on my hip...my dr said yes it was realted to the clen. All I got was the shingles, the shakes and really bad headaches......so that would be my advice.....

If you want to read about Clen, try my website:

www.anthony-roberts.com

There's a list of different drugs on the riht hand side, and several pages (or more) about each of them. Most compounds are actually mentioned more than once, and have more than one write up (by me).

Steroid.com, Isteroids, and SteroidsProfiles.com also have profiles on Clenbuterol that I've written, and I think Bodybuilding.com has re-posted my original article on it.

I've basically abandoned it in my own fat-loss efforts though.

Please do NOT apologize for trying to get more information about a decision that involves your body. EVER. If anyone gives you grief, please do NOT let that reflect on how everyone feels... then you are afraid to ask more questions and could possibly harm yourself by making the wrong decision.

I was on pred.. & gained about 50 lbs from it in my system. I would first recommend looking at your current diet, I am guessing it is not where it should be for optimal fat loss. I would them look at what kind of activity you are doing (i.e. training, with weights, and not the pink ones either ;))

IMO, the best fat burner out there is your diet. There ARE supplements to help ‘speed things up’ a bit, but get a hook on a clean diet for about 4-6 weeks and then think about adding fat burners.

If you want to look at some supps check out the af store

https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop/

NYgirl said:
I am so sorry if I annoy anyone here, but I have been doing a lot of reading about Clenbuterol and this site keeps coming up, so I guess I found the pros. I did read the fact sheet but hope to get a little more from people who have actually taken it and get some real life advice.

I am in no way a bodybuilder, in fact I am the opposite. I am sorry to use your site because I have a lot of respect for you guys but I am having a very difficult time shedding weight and am really embarrassed to say this to people who work so hard on their bodies. I was on very high doses of prednisone for a long time and that is where my weight has come from.

I want to try Clen but want to know if anyone has had any bad reactions from it. I am really hoping to get some positive feedback from anyone willing and hope not to be made fun of.

I am a mom of 2 boys and just want to get back to where I was. I am willing to work for it but need a little help. Or if you know of any other good fat burners that would be great too.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Thank you Bunny and everyone else for their advice. I have been following Weight Watchers for the past 10 weeks and have lost only 10 pounds. I am getting a bit discouraged. If I could just get a jump start I know it would be smooth sailing from there, but I seem to be going at a snail pace.

Top Bottom