Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

Que_66 said:
Here's the future computer geek/weight lifter. :qt:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Awwww, so adorable! :heart: Congratulations Que!!! :heart:

I'm sooooooooo sleepy. The wonderful grandbaby gets up every 3 hours for food and even though mommy gets up with her at night... grammy wakes up every time she cries, moans, groans or grunts. I can't help it. :heart:

The last few days have been somewhat of a blur but somehow I managed to loose 3 lbs this past week so I'm at 155.5 now and still short at 5' 4". I'm trying to get back on track with dieting, exercising, reading posts, posting and tracking my food on fitday.com

My daughter is learning to follow a clean diet 40/30/30 so that she can loose the "baby fat" and she'll start exercising as soon as the "flow" subsides. She's now tracking her food on fitday as well.

See....EF is helping yet another person by being such a wonderful support tool! You help me help myself and my daughter. :heart:

Good job on the 3 lbs! ...and good for your daughter on her 40/30/30!

Re: Que's Journey continues

Well I'm back from vacation and although I didn't eat clean the entire time, I did make wise food choices while I was gone. Salad instead of pasta, etc. etc.. Oh sure I ate pizza, some chocolate and a few other junky things but I managed to keep those items to a minimum and I didn't stuff myself full of crap. Parked at the end of the parking lot and walked instead of fighting for a spot close to the door.

:worried: I gained about 2 lbs but I'm not sure if that is because of the food, lack of exercise, mother nature or a combination of those. Either way I intend on getting back on track this weekend. I don't have to cook this year for the Thanksgiving holiday so I should be ok with the food.

I finally met my Oklahoma friend in person - we've known each other for about 2 yrs and have become great friends. The chemistry was there when we met and now we are dating. :qt:

Time to get back to the business of reaching that "single digit clothing" goal :p

Thanks EF for being here !!

I finally met my Oklahoma friend in person - we've known each other for about 2 yrs and have become great friends. The chemistry was there when we met and now we are dating.

Two years and just finally met....that's cool! Hope you have a long, happy relationship ahead of you! :busy:

scorpiogirl said:
Two years and just finally met....that's cool! Hope you have a long, happy relationship ahead of you! :busy:

Thank you very much! He and I are already great friends so the lovin is a very nice extra! :busy: :p Now I just have to get rid of this extra weight......

:heart: Here's a picture of my honey and I: :heart:

attachment.php

Re: Que's Journey

Well things have been crazy since before the holidays: birth of the grandbaby, daughter's MP graduation, Thanksgiving, Christmas, both daughter's getting ready to go back to school, the end of year madhouse at work & then on Christmas day I found out that my ex was in the hospital and has been diagnosed with a brain tumor that may or may not be operable. (After 2 yrs he still hasn't signed the final divorce papers so "technically" he's still my husband.) :worried: :worried:

Needless to say I've been a little distracted and haven't been working out or eating right. I've only gained about 5 pounds and I don't plan on gaining any more. 2005 didn't end well and 2006 isn't starting out right either. :worried: :worried:

I'm not looking for sympathy I just wanted to post and let everyone know that I haven't forgotten my goals or this site, I've just had to put them on hold to get the other stuff taken care of. I miss posting and reading the journeys of others.
:worried: :worried:

Top Bottom