x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Que's Journey begins

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Que's Journey begins within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hello everyone! I'm 39, 5' 4" and weigh 161.5. Per a bmi calculator online I'm at 27.6. I measured my various body parts and have that written down. It's rather disgusting so I'm not posting the measurements. I'm not happy with me so here's what I've done so far and what my plans are for the future: I started loosing weight in 2003 by changing my eating habits and parking at the end of the parking lot and/or taking the stairs. No real exercise plan but that change in diet dropped

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 9 of 172 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
    jenscats5

Re: Que's Journey begins

Awwwwww!!! Cute baby!!

Congrats again!!

Pissed off and ready to take on the world

What a cutie! Congratulations.

I'm sooooooooo sleepy. The wonderful grandbaby gets up every 3 hours for food and even though mommy gets up with her at night... grammy wakes up every time she cries, moans, groans or grunts. I can't help it.

The last few days have been somewhat of a blur but somehow I managed to loose 3 lbs this past week so I'm at 155.5 now and still short at 5' 4". I'm trying to get back on track with dieting, exercising, reading posts, posting and tracking my food on fitday.com

My daughter is learning to follow a clean diet 40/30/30 so that she can loose the "baby fat" and she'll start exercising as soon as the "flow" subsides. She's now tracking her food on fitday as well.

See....EF is helping yet another person by being such a wonderful support tool! You help me help myself and my daughter.

scorpiogirl

Good job on the 3 lbs! ...and good for your daughter on her 40/30/30!

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by ScorpioGirl
    Good job on the 3 lbs! ...and good for your daughter on her 40/30/30!
    ^^^

Had to come see what you've been up to !

Miss laughing at ya

Re: Que's Journey continues

Well I'm back from vacation and although I didn't eat clean the entire time, I did make wise food choices while I was gone. Salad instead of pasta, etc. etc.. Oh sure I ate pizza, some chocolate and a few other junky things but I managed to keep those items to a minimum and I didn't stuff myself full of crap. Parked at the end of the parking lot and walked instead of fighting for a spot close to the door.

I gained about 2 lbs but I'm not sure if that is because of the food, lack of exercise, mother nature or a combination of those. Either way I intend on getting back on track this weekend. I don't have to cook this year for the Thanksgiving holiday so I should be ok with the food.

I finally met my Oklahoma friend in person - we've known each other for about 2 yrs and have become great friends. The chemistry was there when we met and now we are dating.

Time to get back to the business of reaching that "single digit clothing" goal

Thanks EF for being here !!

scorpiogirl

I finally met my Oklahoma friend in person - we've known each other for about 2 yrs and have become great friends. The chemistry was there when we met and now we are dating.
    Two years and just finally met....that's cool! Hope you have a long, happy relationship ahead of you!

Quote Quote posted by scorpiogirl
    Two years and just finally met....that's cool! Hope you have a long, happy relationship ahead of you!

Thank you very much! He and I are already great friends so the lovin is a very nice extra! Now I just have to get rid of this extra weight......

Here's a picture of my honey and I:

Unhappy Re: Que's Journey

Well things have been crazy since before the holidays: birth of the grandbaby, daughter's MP graduation, Thanksgiving, Christmas, both daughter's getting ready to go back to school, the end of year madhouse at work & then on Christmas day I found out that my ex was in the hospital and has been diagnosed with a brain tumor that may or may not be operable. (After 2 yrs he still hasn't signed the final divorce papers so "technically" he's still my husband.)

Needless to say I've been a little distracted and haven't been working out or eating right. I've only gained about 5 pounds and I don't plan on gaining any more. 2005 didn't end well and 2006 isn't starting out right either.

I'm not looking for sympathy I just wanted to post and let everyone know that I haven't forgotten my goals or this site, I've just had to put them on hold to get the other stuff taken care of. I miss posting and reading the journeys of others.

Da Pope

Ick, no fun.

May help to get to the gym and burn off some of this stress ... instead of eating ...

Keep your head up Q