Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

The weekend was a nightmare! Start to finish. I don't remember what I ate or when I ate it but I do remember that I didn't pig out on junk. That's a good thing. :worried:

No grandbaby yet but if she doesn't arrive on her own today or tomorrow they are going to induce this Friday at 7:30am :heart:

Tuesday 10/11/05
6 am
1 egg white
1 protein bar, chocolate
coffee
supps

9 am snack
1 hard boiled egg
1 sugar free jello cup

12 noon
1 Reuban sandwich (I know, I know lots of cals but 21g protein)
4 dill pickle slices
20 oz fountain coke

3 pm
1 sugar free jello cup

7 pm
12 oz salad
5 tbsp ff italian dressing
3 oz chicken breast

10 pm
12 oz water packed tuna, drained (only way to hit my protein w/o going over cals for the day)
20 oz decaf coffee no sugar, no creamer

supps

Wednesday
5 am
2 sets upright rows (20 reps per set, 20lb weight)
2 sets calf raises
2 sets tricep extensions (20 reps per set, 20lb weight)
2 sets bicep curls (20 reps per set, 20lb weight)
crunches - do 'em till it burns

7 am
1 pkg cream of wheat
1 cup blueberries
coffee w/ff creamer & splenda
supp change today, upped the mg on ALA & ALAC & changed from L-carnitine to acetyl l-carnitine:
200 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid
500 mg Acetyl L-Carnitine
1 multi vit
1 - 1000 mg flax

Que_66 said:
The weekend was a nightmare! Start to finish. I don't remember what I ate or when I ate it but I do remember that I didn't pig out on junk. That's a good thing. :worried:

No grandbaby yet but if she doesn't arrive on her own today or tomorrow they are going to induce this Friday at 7:30am :heart:

Tuesday 10/11/05
6 am
1 egg white
1 protein bar, chocolate
coffee
supps

9 am snack
1 hard boiled egg
1 sugar free jello cup

12 noon
1 Reuban sandwich (I know, I know lots of cals but 21g protein)
4 dill pickle slices
20 oz fountain coke

3 pm
1 sugar free jello cup

7 pm
12 oz salad
5 tbsp ff italian dressing
3 oz chicken breast

10 pm
12 oz water packed tuna, drained (only way to hit my protein w/o going over cals for the day)
20 oz decaf coffee no sugar, no creamer

supps

Wednesday
5 am
2 sets upright rows (20 reps per set, 20lb weight)
2 sets calf raises
2 sets tricep extensions (20 reps per set, 20lb weight)
2 sets bicep curls (20 reps per set, 20lb weight)
crunches - do 'em till it burns

7 am
1 pkg cream of wheat
1 cup blueberries
coffee w/ff creamer & splenda
supp change today, upped the mg on ALA & ALAC & changed from L-carnitine to acetyl l-carnitine:
200 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid
500 mg Acetyl L-Carnitine
1 multi vit
1 - 1000 mg flax

8:45 am (I'm starving!)
2 oz chicken
2 sugar free jello cups

10:15 am (Why am I so hungry today? Makes no sense...)
1/2 c seedless green grapes

12:00 pm
4 oz chicken
1 hard boiled egg
6 oz yogurt cup - Kroger carb master peach flavor - tastes very good!
more coffee

2:20 pm
1/2 c seedless green grapes

3:00 pm
2 oz chicken
2 sugar free jello cups

5:30
4 oz talapia fillet
1 green giant corn nibbler
1 pure protein chocolate & peanut butter protein bar
1 600 mg calcuim
1 1000 mg flax
meds

8:30 or later... (proposed snack before bed)
8 oz chocolate whey shake

Prego wants to go walk around the mall....she cleaned the whole house today.....baby should arrive soon. :heart: I'm hoping to get some time to to some cardio tonight after the mall trip.

If I don't eat anything that I shouldn't - my totals for the day should be:
Calories: 1754g
Fat: 47g (25%)
Carbs: 144g (32%)
Protein:171g (41%)

Caloric range: 1580 - 1896
Protein range: 158g - 237

Last edited:
Re: Que's Grandbaby

My daughter and I walked around the mall last nite for 2 hours and then back labor started....we came home and she went to bed.

I slept (yea right) with 1 eye open all night and at 5:30 this morning we left for the hospital because the contractions were close and the pain was increasing.

Per the doctor she should deliver my 1st grandbaby sometime this afternoon or evening......I just came home to get a shower and share the wonderful news !!!

I even packed all my snacks and lunch for today so I wouldn't blow my diet too bad!!

Thanks for all of your support EF !!

The grandbaby arrived at 6:59 pm Thursday October 13, 2005!!!

Beautiful little girl that grammy had the joy of helping deliver. I got to help hold mom's legs.

First I could see some hair, I cried

then came the eyebrow that kept wencing, I cried

then that little ear popped out, I cried

then the dr turned her over and she cried and I got to see her face, I cried some more. She's perfect.

She's a quiet baby, only cries when she needs something, other than that she's quiet and peaceful and relatively happy.

20.5 in long

8 lb 4.6 oz

Grammy hasn't gotten much sleep since Thursday and I'm about to fall over....I think grammy duty is harder than mom duty.....or maybe I'm just getting old. :p

Here's the future computer geek/weight lifter. :qt:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I was able to get away yesterday long enough to do an 8.5 mile bike ride, just too tired to go for 10 miles. I miss my bike rides. :sulk: (We need a bike riding smiley w/red hair)

My daughter is feeling better and isn't as skidish and scared when I leave the house and she's alone with the baby. A bit of post partum depression I think and she's an emotional creature anyway. Yes mom's, I'm keeping an eye on that.

I've been trying to eat "as close to right as I can" but it's hard because the baby still has her days and nites reversed. We're working on getting that fixed.

I miss my exercise time (never thought I'd say that) and I can tell when I've missed a scheduled feeding for myself. (ROFL) so things are starting to get back to something resembling normal and I'm more than ready to break out the taebo tapes again.....just as soon as I figure out where to put all the baby stuff that's in the way. :heart:

Thank you for everyone who keeps posting on their logs, it's helps keep me motivated to get back to the business of my transformation!!

Well I'm back at work and it's time to get back on track. With the grandbaby in the house that's even MORE reason to get my fat ascii back in shape.

It was raining this morning at 4:30am so no walking the dog. I'll try this evening when it's not raining. Here's today's planned meals/snacks/supplements:

5:30am
supps (2flax, ALA/ALAC, multivit, vit c) added the extra c due to cold weather approaching.
1 pkt oatmeal, reduced sugar maple & brown sugar
coffee, ff creamer & splenda

8:30am
4 oz carb control peach yogurt
3 oz cooked chicken breast

11:30am
6 oz chicken
1 c brown rice
1 chocolate deluxe protein bar

2:30pm
4 oz carb control peach yogurt
3 oz cooked chicken breast

5:30 pm- was shopping and didn't get to eat on time
7:00 pm - walked the dog for 20 minutes @ 1/2 mile

7:30pm
2 cups green beans, canned, drained
1/2 c diced ham (cooked in the green beans)
supps (flax, calcium, ALA/ALAC)

Mother nature arrived today & cramping is in full force - very annoying but I can deal with that. Somehow I've managed to pull a muscle in my chest over the course of the last few days and it hurts. That is going to be a problem as it impairs my ability to exercise properly and to the correct level of intensity needed to burn burn burn that fat! :mad:

Fat cells are worse than rabbits - - they multiply multiply multiply - they're EVIL EVIL EVIL I tell ya!!!

Last edited:
Congrats on the new grandbaby!!!! Sorry, I missed those posts somehow!

Give the neighbor a time frame when he can call and cry on your shoulder. That's just rude to call someone at midnight and want to talk about yourself for hours knowing the other person was sleeping!

Top Bottom