Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

I'm also quite pale and have tried a similar product to mystic tan. I had it sprayed on at the salon, just the lightest version of it and I thought it was great - not orange at all, just a "healthy glow".

Quite a few people still think "sunless" means "orange" like it did in the old days. I'm a salon owner and can tell you the industry has taken every measure to ensure that the sunless systems and products are as natural looking as possible. One thing to remember if you are going to try the spray. EXFOLIATE, EXFOLIATE, EXFOLIATE!!! lol

Make sure you get all those dead skin cells off before you get sprayed. The top layer of skin is constantly sluffing off. To ensure an "even" application, your skin needs to have the freshest cells possible for the product to adhear to. Then, hopefully, the top layer again will sluff off all at the same time (usually not). When it does start to come off, be prepaired for a splotchy look. You will either need to get a "touch up" here and there or wait until it all comes off and reapply full body. It's for this reason that many people are unhappy with spray.

I'm sorry, was with the ex for 12yrs & the last 6-7 he didn't want sex. Been separated 2 yrs cuz the retard wont sign the papers and apparently it's illegal to tie him to the back of my truck by his testicles and drag him till he signs, dammit.

CRACK ME UP!!!!!!! Have you checked the laws about putting the testicles in a vice and giving them a little encouraging squeeze to get those papers signed? There's gotta' be a way!

Re: Que's continuing saga

Que_66 said:
Wednesday
I'm running late again thanks to a 2nd shift friend texting me on my cell phone at 2:30 in the friggin morning and dorking up my sleep schedule. I didn't get to pack a proper lunch for today because I need to cook more stuff and was going to do that this morning. On top of that I didn't get to work out last night or this morning - - pent up frustration.

Payback has red hair. I know he sleeps with the phone close to his head - - I called him at 7:00 am :evil:

7:00 am
1 pkg cream of wheat
1/2 cup blueberries
coffee w/splenda
1 tsp ff creamer
supps

9:45 am
3 oz chicken breast
coffee w/splenda
1 oz half & half (for the coffee)

11:55 am
1 LAC

12:45 pm
3 oz chicken breast
1 bell pepper, raw

Add - 1 protein bar, chocolate deluxe

3:45 pm
1 protein bar, chocolate deluxe
(I was really craving some chocolate and it was this or m&m's from the vending machine.)

Skittles - - a vice? that's far too kind & there could be issues trying to keep those things in the vice.....besides, taking the retard for a drag on a gravel road while he's naked and encountering "testicular adhesion issues" with the hitch on my truck just seems to be more gratifying somehow. :verygood:

I wonder if I could convince them that I was just testing the tinsel strength of some rope......muahhhhhhhhhhhhh :roadster:

Wednesday Summary
1 pkg cream of wheat
1/2 cup blueberries
coffee w/splenda
1 tsp ff creamer
supps

9:45 am
3 oz chicken breast
coffee w/splenda
1 oz half & half (for the coffee)

11:55 am
1 LAC

3 oz chicken breast
1 bell pepper, raw

3:45 pm
(I was really craving some chocolate and it was this or m&m's from the vending machine.)

6:00 pm
1 LAC

6:45pm
4 oz chicken breast
2 cups green beans
1 bite shells n cheese
evening supps

9:45 pm
12 oz whey shake

totals:
cal: 1716
carb: 95 - 20%
fat: 55 - 32%
protein: 185 - 48%

That's probably the lowest carb day I've had and I did it by accident.

Que_66 said:

totals:
cal: 1716
carb: 95 - 20%
fat: 55 - 32%
protein: 185 - 48%

That's probably the lowest carb day I've had and I did it by accident.
Well either way, great day for you :) You are eating frequently, made a great healthy choice and #'s look good :)

Yes, I forgot to do my list... it's on my 'to-do list' list.... :rolleyes:

Thursday from hell

Thursday 10/06/05 started out wrong and hasn't changed much. I refuse to have another bad day!

My single guy friend called me at 12:30am cuz he was a little depressed and needed someone to talk to/vent to. Being the wonderful person that I am I stayed up and listened. I even sat out on the front porch in my jammies and stared across the street to see that he & his dog were sitting on the porch, he waved and continued to talk to me via his cell phone. I don't think he has many guy friends because I think he's slept with all their women or he's tried to. He truelly believes that he's a gift to women. No, really he does. The pictures in his house are mostly of himself. So around 12:45 am'ish he decided that maybe he should let me get back to bed. I think he should up his meds or go pop off some knuckle-children and de-stress.

At noon I went to get my daughters tire replaced. No-can-do because the rim is bent and I have to get a new one. Putting a new tire on the bent rim isn't a safe move. It's about the 4th tire she's popped by curbing them. Tried to take the tire off last night and couldn't find a jack, had to borrow one. The jack from her car is mia, the jack from the garage is mia & the jack from my other daughter's truck is also mia. WTF??? The jack fairy having a party and needed mine too? I finally got the tire off and threw it in the back of my truck, car is still sitting on the borrowed jack.

6:45 am
supps
coffee w/splenda & ff creamer
1 pkg cream of wheat w/1 pkt splenda
1/2 c blueberries.

9:50 am
1 med banana
more coffee

12:45 am
4 oz chicken breast
1 can green beans, drained w/pepper
1 blueberry protein bar
2 black cherry sugar-free jello cups (10 cals each!)

2:00 pm
supps

3:45 pm - planned snack of:
1 - 10 oz Blue Bunny Blackberry Creme Yogurt smoothie (cal:1067g, F:6g, Carb:5g, Pro: 13g) I haven't tried any of the yogurt smoothies yet & I hope this one tastes ok because I like yogurt.

I'm so tired, 2 nights in a row he's woken me up around midnight to talk. I really need to exercise so I can wake up and get a little energy flow going.

Re: Thursday from hell

Que_66 said:
Thursday 10/06/05 started out wrong and hasn't changed much. I refuse to have another bad day!

My single guy friend called me at 12:30am cuz he was a little depressed and needed someone to talk to/vent to. Being the wonderful person that I am I stayed up and listened. I even sat out on the front porch in my jammies and stared across the street to see that he & his dog were sitting on the porch, he waved and continued to talk to me via his cell phone. I don't think he has many guy friends because I think he's slept with all their women or he's tried to. He truelly believes that he's a gift to women. No, really he does. The pictures in his house are mostly of himself. So around 12:45 am'ish he decided that maybe he should let me get back to bed. I think he should up his meds or go pop off some knuckle-children and de-stress.

At noon I went to get my daughters tire replaced. No-can-do because the rim is bent and I have to get a new one. Putting a new tire on the bent rim isn't a safe move. It's about the 4th tire she's popped by curbing them. Tried to take the tire off last night and couldn't find a jack, had to borrow one. The jack from her car is mia, the jack from the garage is mia & the jack from my other daughter's truck is also mia. WTF??? The jack fairy having a party and needed mine too? I finally got the tire off and threw it in the back of my truck, car is still sitting on the borrowed jack.

6:45 am
supps
coffee w/splenda & ff creamer
1 pkg cream of wheat w/1 pkt splenda
1/2 c blueberries.

9:50 am
1 med banana
more coffee

12:45 am
4 oz chicken breast
1 can green beans, drained w/pepper
1 blueberry protein bar
2 black cherry sugar-free jello cups (10 cals each!)

2:00 pm
supps

3:45 pm - planned snack of:
1 - 10 oz Blue Bunny Blackberry Creme Yogurt smoothie (cal:1067g, F:6g, Carb:5g, Pro: 13g) I haven't tried any of the yogurt smoothies yet & I hope this one tastes ok because I like yogurt.

I'm so tired, 2 nights in a row he's woken me up around midnight to talk. I really need to exercise so I can wake up and get a little energy flow going.

The smoothie tasted like a blackberry milkshake. mmmmmmmmmm

4:30 pm
4 oz salmon steak
1 cup brown rice

Busy busy busy night at the house.....

9:30 pm
16 oz whey shake

10:00 pm
I'm already in bed when the phone rings....guess who. My depressed neighbor. We talk for about an hour and he tells me everything that's been bothering him and ask my opinions. I give him my opinions. I'm honored that he feels comfortable enough to confide in me but if he could do it BEFORE I go to bed it would be nice.

Friday - fubar day #5

Got up late again. That's just not normal for me to get up late several days in a row.

supps
1 pkg cream of wheat
1 cup blueberries
sh*tload of coffee

It's uber crazy at work today, can't even stop to snack.

11:45 am
1 small banana
2nd sh*tload of coffee

daughter just called.....lots of pelvic pressure & a "little crampy" so she's going to call the birthing center to see if she might be in labor. She's due Oct 15th and per the Dr visit earlier this week she can go at any time...... :heart:

Last edited:
I am also fairly new, welcome....You will love this site...I have learned so much, and now I am addicted.....I am also on the same journey you are....GOOD LUCK!!! :)

want2bhot said:
I am also fairly new, welcome....You will love this site...I have learned so much, and now I am addicted.....I am also on the same journey you are....GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Thank you and good luck to you as well!!

Top Bottom