Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

I feel like sh** today, each limb feels like it weighs 100 lbs. Unfortunately that's normal for me. *sigh* To top it off I woke up craving chocolate.

I weighed myself this morning - twice - and both times the scale showed 158.5 and if that's really really true it means I've lost a couple of lbs. this past week as I normally gain 3-5 during menstruation. If I didn't feel so bad I might be able to get excited over that.

Note to self: Hang in there 'cause it'll be ok :)

It seems that last night I forgot to cook chicken for today's lunch........ so I have grapes, green beans, peanuts, almonds and a bell pepper in my tote. I may not eat all of that but it's there......It's gonna be a long day. :worried:

Friday Food
5:30am
8 oz chocolate whey shake w/2% milk (to satisfy the chocolate craving)
2 red grapes (I was packing my lunch & they didn't fit in the container)
4 oz light ruby red grapefruit juice from oceanspray
coffee w/splenda & fat free creamer
1 calcium supp
1 multi vit
2 relacor

8:30 am
1 c red seedless grapes

10:00 am
1 oz peanuts
coffee w/a bit of half & half and splenda

12:00 pm
6 slices of Pizza w/garlic butter (about 2" wide slices that taper)
Unsweetened Ice Tea
2 relacor
1 map to where I parked the wagon so I can crawl my fat ascii back on it :(

Last edited:
Do you like tuna?

I always keep a few cans in my desk drawer (I forget all the time too!)

I also keep a few cans of the Stallone protein pudding at work - there is a lot of sodium in it, but 1 can = 100 cals , 20g protein, 1 carb , 1 fat.

I feel like crap. With the pizza binge at lunch and everything else I feel like a balloon that's only remaining on the ground because it's a high gravity day or all the iron in my blood went to lead in my a** and I can't lift off. :evil:

Most of the time I take the stairs at work unless I'm going all the way to the 3rd floor from the basement and then it's the elevator. Today after lunch I felt so stupid for what I ate that not only did I take the stairs all the way up - but I skipped a stair each time so it was like doing lunges all the way up. I have to mow the yard in about an hour and I might even mow the neighbors.........

I think posting in this journal seems to motivate me and helps to keep me focused. It's "written down" so it "must be so."
:rainbow:

Que_66 said:
I feel like crap. With the pizza binge at lunch and everything else I feel like a balloon that's only remaining on the ground because it's a high gravity day or all the iron in my blood went to lead in my a** and I can't lift off. :evil:

Most of the time I take the stairs at work unless I'm going all the way to the 3rd floor from the basement and then it's the elevator. Today after lunch I felt so stupid for what I ate that not only did I take the stairs all the way up - but I skipped a stair each time so it was like doing lunges all the way up. I have to mow the yard in about an hour and I might even mow the neighbors.........

I think posting in this journal seems to motivate me and helps to keep me focused. It's "written down" so it "must be so."

Oh hun don't be so rough on yourself so you slipped. We have all slipped BELIEVE me. Just pick yourself up and brush yourself off and keep going.

Que_66 said:

^^^ Got that right darlin...

Don't make me use this... :velvett: :D

Well the weekend was a nightmare & yesterdat wasn't much better. All in all I did pretty good on food. I didn’t get my water in and now that it’s getting colder I know I’m going to have a problem with that. I didn’t exercise much this weekend but I did spend Saturday mowing, raking & shoveling and then I rode my bike for 7 miles. Sunday was mopping, scrubbing, laundry, etc.. No exercise on Monday night as I had a visitor and I'm not sure about tonight because I have to get the truck cleaned up for the potential buyer. :worried:

I started using the reminder feature on my cell phone to buzz me when it’s time to eat or take a supplement and it’s working pretty well.

I dropped the Relacor because I should have been able to tell a difference while taking it and there was none. Imagine something like this not working. :rolleyes:

After a discussion with my physician and the nutritionist my supplements are now as follows:

Flax - 2 per day morning & evening
Calcium 600mg - in the evening instead of early morning
Multi-vit – morning
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) - 50mg- Morning. Dosage will increase at a later date
L-Carnitine – 3x day, 30 min before meals, to be changed to Acetyl-L-Carnitine at a later date.

I can tell the difference after just a few days of the supplement changes. I have more energy and I don't have to wear socks to bed now. I've had to wear socks to bed for-ever!

I’ll be posting food a bit later in the day, right now I'm looking for the switch that stops the world from spinning.....I wanna get off for awhile. ;)

EF thanks for e-motivating me!

Food for Tuesday:

7:00am (running late today)
1 flax
1 multi vit
1 ALA
1 LAC
1 pkg cream of wheat made w/water
1/4 c dried blueberries*
1 hard boiled egg - white only (the dog (Max) ate the yolk :verygood: )
20 oz coffee w/splenda & 2 tsp. ff creamer

*I put the blueberries in 2/3 c water and microwave for 1 min, then I add the cream of wheat and microwave again - the berries plump up after you nuke them.

1 cup red seedless grapes
1.75 oz roasted salted peanuts

11:30 am
1 LAC

(planned menu for this afternoon)
1:00 pm
*4 oz cottage cheese, 2% milkfat
6 oz tuna, packed in water, drained

4 oz protein shake (substitution for 4oz of the nasty s***)

*OMG this stuff is nasty...I had to drown each bite with tuna just to get it down! :sick:
I was supposed to eat 8 oz but I can't bare to swallow it. I love cottage cheese so I guess I'll just have to eat the "real" stuff and take the hit on the numbers.

Planned activities for the evening:
3:30 pm 'ish - run my ascii off getting the truck cleaned out, washed, gased up and ready for the potential buyer to fork over some bling and drive away while making me a very happy camper.

I need to mow the yard but I don't know if I'll have time tonite.
I want to ride my bike.
I want to take Max for a walk. :heart:
I want to do the belly dancing video(s) again.

I want, I want, I want ..............:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Que_66 said:
Food for Tuesday:

1 flax
1 multi vit
1 ALA
1 LAC
1/4 c dried blueberries*

*I put the blueberries in 2/3 c water and microwave for 1 min, then I add the cream of wheat and microwave again - the berries plump up after you nuke them.

1 LAC

*OMG this stuff is nasty...I had to drown each bite with tuna just to get it down! :sick:
I was supposed to eat 8 oz but I can't bare to swallow it. I love cottage cheese so I guess I'll just have to eat the "real" stuff and take the hit on the numbers.

3:30 pm 'ish - run my ascii off getting the truck cleaned out, washed, gased up and ready for the potential buyer to fork over some bling and drive away while making me a very happy camper.

I want to ride my bike.

^

You're so cute... I wanna play too. I'm going to make a list... :rainbow:

Que_66 said:
Food for Tuesday:

1 flax
1 multi vit
1 ALA
1 LAC
1/4 c dried blueberries*

1 LAC

I want to ride my bike.

4:00 pm
12 oz protein shake (was busy cleaning the truck)
12 oz unsweetened ice tea

6:00 pm
1 LAC

6:45 pm
3 pcs chicken bacon ranch pizza (each piece was about 4"L x 2"W)
supps

9:45 pm (I'm soooooooo hungry & the pizza pretty much maxed me out for the day)
4 oz milk

Daily totals:
Cal:1729
Fat:57
carb: 143
protein: 156
I accounted for the pizza as best I could.

Did I get to do this:
NO - I need to mow the yard but I don't know if I'll have time tonite.
NO - I want to ride my bike.
YES, a short one - I want to take Max for a walk. :heart:
NO
- I want to do the belly dancing video(s) again.

Re: Que's continuing saga

Wednesday
I'm running late again thanks to a 2nd shift friend texting me on my cell phone at 2:30 in the friggin morning and dorking up my sleep schedule. I didn't get to pack a proper lunch for today because I need to cook more stuff and was going to do that this morning. On top of that I didn't get to work out last night or this morning - - pent up frustration.

Payback has red hair. I know he sleeps with the phone close to his head - - I called him at 7:00 am :evil:

7:00 am
1 pkg cream of wheat
1/2 cup blueberries
coffee w/splenda
1 tsp ff creamer
supps

9:45 am
3 oz chicken breast
coffee w/splenda
1 oz half & half (for the coffee)

11:55 am
1 LAC