Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

Que_66 said:
I've always wondered just what type of person looks at a chicken and thinks:
"Hey, I wonder if I that thing that just dropped outta that chicken's a** is any good to eat........."

:lmao:

I wonder that about lobsters............. ;)

Thursday food:

5:30 am
4 egg whites (Kroger "break free" brand liquid egg whites)
coffee w/splenda & 2 tsp fat free creamer. (OMG I miss my cream & sugar)
1 multi vit
1 calcium
2 relacor

9:00 am
1 "Pure Protein Strawberry Shortcake" flavored protein bar w/20g protein.

12:00 pm
6oz tuna, water packed, drained
½ c cottage cheese (4% milkfat)
1 c red seedless grapes
2 relacor

Que - mystic tan also has a spray self tanner for touch ups etc. It's called Perfection.

Instead of jumping in the both, ask the girl to spray you with some (like your stomach or back) to see how it turns out. That way you will know how your skin reacts with the product

Not sure if this is available in your area but I would try to find a non-self spray booth and someone to apply it for you.
Fantasy Tan

IMO, I def. prefer someone spraying me in lieu of the self spray booth. I have red hair, pale skin & freckles and still have some Mystic Sessions unused b/c I fell in love with FT.

For me, the tan, when it wore off, would freckle & blotch on its own, plus any of the following - use of YES, sweating from training, hot tub exposure (chlorine), ANY lotion with cocoa butter (AVENNO generally safe) etc. This is common with ANY self tanner of course, but makes me look like I have some sort of funky disease... which I find quite hilarious :D

PLUS FT is $$$ so Mystic is def. a cheap alternative with not 'as good' but 'sufficient' results.

It would take at least two tans for me to feel it didn't 'look weird'

Also using Mystic self spray booths, take special care in watching ankles, elbows, neck, knees and your hands. Sure they give you this 'lotion' to apply on such areas, but still it can look funky the 1st time.

I'm sure for any other skin type, this wouldn't be such a BIG issue, so I'm not knockin' it. Im a self tanning baby since I can no longer tan in the sun... Boo Hoo

:)

*Bunny* said:
Not sure if this is available in your area but I would try to find a non-self spray booth and someone to apply it for you.
Fantasy Tan

IMO, I def. prefer someone spraying me in lieu of the self spray booth. I have red hair, pale skin & freckles and still have some Mystic Sessions unused b/c I fell in love with FT.

For me, the tan, when it wore off, would freckle & blotch on its own, plus any of the following - use of YES, sweating from training, hot tub exposure (chlorine), ANY lotion with cocoa butter (AVENNO generally safe) etc. This is common with ANY self tanner of course, but makes me look like I have some sort of funky disease... which I find quite hilarious :D

PLUS FT is $$$ so Mystic is def. a cheap alternative with not 'as good' but 'sufficient' results.

It would take at least two tans for me to feel it didn't 'look weird'

Also using Mystic self spray booths, take special care in watching ankles, elbows, neck, knees and your hands. Sure they give you this 'lotion' to apply on such areas, but still it can look funky the 1st time.

I'm sure for any other skin type, this wouldn't be such a BIG issue, so I'm not knockin' it. Im a self tanning baby since I can no longer tan in the sun... Boo Hoo

:)

P.S. If you want I'll PM you a pic after I got this tan to assess the orangeness from the FT ... :)

You can Click my sig if you wanna see how pale I am or go look thru my loggage :)

Big luv for you ladies!! Thanks for all the information.

I think I will ask for a "demo" or "trial run" on the mystic tan.

**Mother nature arrived & in celebration of that cranky heffers visit I am rewarding myself (for such good diet & exercise behavior these past 2 wks) by having a large mocha w/skim milk, whip cream & chocolate syrup. Yes, I have accounted for said mocha on fitday as best I could**

Today has now become cheat-(but-only-a-little-bit)-day!

Que_66 said:
I'm sorry, was with the ex for 12yrs & the last 6-7 he didn't want sex. Been separated 2 yrs cuz the retard wont sign the papers and apparently it's illegal to tie him to the back of my truck by his testicles and drag him till he signs, dammit.
I :heart: this girl...

Girl you're a freak, I luv it :evil:

Thursday Recap:
5:30 am
4 egg whites (Kroger "break free" brand liquid egg whites)
coffee w/splenda & 2 tsp fat free creamer. (OMG I miss my cream & sugar)
1 multi vit
1 calcium
2 relacor

9:00 am
1 "Pure Protein Strawberry Shortcake" flavored protein bar w/20g protein.

12:00 pm
6oz tuna, water packed, drained
½ c cottage cheese (4% milkfat)
1 c red seedless grapes
2 relacor

2:00pm
1 20oz Mocha coffee made w/skim milk, whip cream & chocolate....OMG sin in a cup.

3:00 pm
1 lg green pepper

5:00 pm
3 fork fulls of daughter's white sprinkle cake (No, I didn't use a serving fork.)

6:00pm
6oz Broiled Tilapia fillet w/lemon pepper seasoning.
2 relacor
1 flax oil

8:30 pm
2 tbsp natty peanut butter
1 menstrual migraine well under way
2 excedrin migraine
1 bed w/pillow & sleep mask
1 alarm clock
1 heavy object for use on alarm clock at 4:30 am tomorrow.

My daughter helped me with calculating the coffee and cake binge so that I wouldn't underestimate the portion size. Here are my guidelines and what I ended up with for today per fitday.com:

Calorie min/max: 1580-1896
Protein min/max: 158-237
40/30/30

Thursday's totals:
Calories: 1838.7
Protein: 158.19g = 37%
carbs: 173g = 38%
fat: 47g = 25%

Being the 1st menstrual day it should be my heaviest day weight wise - I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning to see approx. how much water weight I'm carrying. It's usually between 3-5lbs.......Then I'm dumping all the change out of my purse before I leave for work so that I don't hit the snack machine for chocolate.

Friday is going to be a very tough diet day.......just have to take it 1 craving at a time. Good thing I just bought some more sugarfree gum. :D

Top Bottom