Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

Que_66 said:
Thank you Jenscat5 & Ulter for the information !!

To say that I'm not a morning person is an understatement. I'm very lethargic in the morning and it takes me 20-30 minutes just to get up and get going.

Doesn't matter when I went to bed, how long I slept or how well I slept. 20-30 minutes & large amounts of coffee before I even begin to resemble a functioning human being.

It's my hope that the aforementioned supplement regimin will help with my morning lethargy and I can get more exercise in during the wee hours of the morning instead of having to try and cram everything I have/need to do in after work in the evening.

Wednesday Food:

5:30 am
1 Pkt quaker reduced suagr instant oatmeal, maple & brown sugar
coffee w/splenda
1- 600mg calcium supp
2- relacor
1- multi vitamin

8:30 am
8 oz "ON Choc Whey shake - dbl rich chocolate" w/2% milk. (This stuff is good, tastes like chocolate milk.)
1 banana

10:30 am
1/2 lg green bell pepper

11:30 am (this is in just a few minutes..woohoo!!)
5 oz chicken
3 oz red potato
1/2 lg green bell pepper

1:30 pm
1/2 of a "Pure Protein Smores Flvrd Protein Bar" (I like the blueberry better.)

I have bought protein bars for a long time and would eat one occasionally (prior to this diet). I generally buy one or two that are on sale just to try them. Some of the ones that I've tried in the past were just gross, however, the Pure Protein blueberry one tasted kinda like a blueberry poptart w/o the gritty chalky aftertaste that some others have had IMO.

I'll be trying just about every blueberry flavored protein bar that I can find in town until I find the one that I deem the best tasting........ :p

RANT:
To the Thermostat jockey:
1) I'm not an Ice Princess or a smurf - I don't enjoy being BLUE.
2) There is no reason to have icecicles on my nipples!
3) My cubicle is NOT an igloo.
4) I'm already wearing a sweater so don't tell me to put one on.

Here's a handy-dandy tip: if you put down that bigmac and pick up some weights you wouldn't be a sweatball when it's below 68 F***ING DEGREES IN HERE!! :kaioken:
/rant over

Que_66 said:
RANT:
To the Thermostat jockey:
1) I'm not an Ice Princess or a smurf - I don't enjoy being BLUE.
2) There is no reason to have icecicles on my nipples!

3) My cubicle is NOT an igloo.
4) I'm already wearing a sweater so don't tell me to put one on.

Here's a handy-dandy tip: if you put down that bigmac and pick up some weights you wouldn't be a sweatball when it's below 68 F***ING DEGREES IN HERE!! :kaioken:
/rant over
:spit: lmfao!

Que_66 said:
1:30 pm
1/2 of a "Pure Protein Smores Flvrd Protein Bar" (I like the blueberry better.)

3:45pm
1/2 of a "Pure Protein Smores Flvrd Protein Bar" (the other half)

6:00 pm
4 oz chicken w/Ms. Dash chipoltle seasoning
2 cups brown rice
2 relacor
1 flax oil

On completely different subject.....I have red hair and green eyes and of course that means a light complexion - sunburn heaven. I was considering getting one of those "spray on or mystic" tans and of course the people at the shop said: "Oh nooooooooo you won't look orange....." uh huh, yeah right.

Anyone have insight on this type of tanning? I've tried the instant tanners and no matter how it gets applied I look like a walking ad for orangeglo and I refuse to lie and say I did it for Halloween.

Although I truely am doing all these things for myself but I do have an alterior motive.....I am meeting someone in person for the 1st time in Nov., he's been a very dear e-friend for about 2 yrs. we e-met talking about computer parts, (Yes Virginia, Que is a nerd.) we've gotten to know each other and have absolutely everything in common. We talk almost every day via inet or phone and we both have expressed a romantic interest in each other but we are both geographically challenged. We've seen each other on cam while showing off our new Nvidia cards, etc..
I'm hoping that when we meet >>>>>>> :busy: repeatedly, on purpose & for the love of all that's right in the world more than once. :p

I'm sorry, was with the ex for 12yrs & the last 6-7 he didn't want sex. Been separated 2 yrs cuz the retard wont sign the papers and apparently it's illegal to tie him to the back of my truck by his testicles and drag him till he signs, dammit.

Time to take the dog for a walk and then on to more cardio. :elephant:

Que_66 said:
3:45pm
1/2 of a "Pure Protein Smores Flvrd Protein Bar" (the other half)

6:00 pm
4 oz chicken w/Ms. Dash chipoltle seasoning
2 cups brown rice
2 relacor
1 flax oil

On completely different subject.....I have red hair and green eyes and of course that means a light complexion - sunburn heaven. I was considering getting one of those "spray on or mystic" tans and of course the people at the shop said: "Oh nooooooooo you won't look orange....." uh huh, yeah right.

Anyone have insight on this type of tanning? I've tried the instant tanners and no matter how it gets applied I look like a walking ad for orangeglo and I refuse to lie and say I did it for Halloween.

Although I truely am doing all these things for myself but I do have an alterior motive.....I am meeting someone in person for the 1st time in Nov., he's been a very dear e-friend for about 2 yrs. we e-met talking about computer parts, (Yes Virginia, Que is a nerd.) we've gotten to know each other and have absolutely everything in common. We talk almost every day via inet or phone and we both have expressed a romantic interest in each other but we are both geographically challenged. We've seen each other on cam while showing off our new Nvidia cards, etc..
I'm hoping that when we meet >>>>>>> :busy: repeatedly, on purpose & for the love of all that's right in the world more than once. :p

I'm sorry, was with the ex for 12yrs & the last 6-7 he didn't want sex. Been separated 2 yrs cuz the retard wont sign the papers and apparently it's illegal to tie him to the back of my truck by his testicles and drag him till he signs, dammit.

Time to take the dog for a walk and then on to more cardio. :elephant:

LMFAO!!!!!

You are way to funny girl :)

Have you tried the mystic tan yet?

My bf owns one. There are lot's of fair people that tan there. I would suggest you do a level 1 & see how it turns out. I think you should try it (If you dodn't yet) - try it now & if it works get it done again for the meet-up

Any questions, let me know

8:35 - 9:30 pm
Taebo total body fat blaster dvd = 55 min closer to my goal. :)

9:40 pm
8 oz. choc whey shake.

I haven't tried the mystic tan yet - I'm a chicken - I'm afraid I'll look like a walking pumpkin.

*yawn* now I'm off to bed.....niters everyone

You are so funny.

I'm also quite pale and have tried a similar product to mystic tan. I had it sprayed on at the salon, just the lightest version of it and I thought it was great - not orange at all, just a "healthy glow". Many people commented and said it looked good. Just don't go for the darkest and only have one coat. No oompa loompa look for skins like ours.

mermaid said:
You are so funny.

I'm also quite pale and have tried a similar product to mystic tan. I had it sprayed on at the salon, just the lightest version of it and I thought it was great - not orange at all, just a "healthy glow". Many people commented and said it looked good. Just don't go for the darkest and only have one coat. No oompa loompa look for skins like ours.

ROFL @ Oompa Loompa's. Thanks for the information, Hopefully I can try the mystic tan next week....unless the grandbaby comes a little early, she's due around the 15th.

Thursday food:
4 egg whites (Kroger "break free" brand liquid egg whites)
coffee w/splenda & 2 tsp fat free creamer. (OMG I miss my cream & sugar)

I've always wondered just what type of person looks at a chicken and thinks:
"Hey, I wonder if I that thing that just dropped outta that chicken's a** is any good to eat........."

9:00 am
1 "Pure Protein Strawberry Shortcake" flavored protein bar w/20g protein. It's ok but I like the blueberry better.

It's a little hard so I put it over the top of my travel mug w/sipper open and the heat from the coffee seems to soften it up a bit. If the thermostat jockey would back off that thermostat or go on vacation I wouldn't have to find ways to heat a protein bar from it's frozen state.....and it's been sitting on my desk since 7:30am!

Top Bottom