Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

Que_66 said:
Yes.
I think I have a grip on whey, glut, creatine etc but there are so many supplements that increase metabolism or assist with fat reduction and those are the ones that confuse me.

I started this particular diet/exercise regimin a week ago but I have been working on loosing weight by quitting smoking and riding my bike.

I've already plateau'd and have been stuck at this weight (160lbs starting weight) for a while so that's why I am taking a different approach by adding weight lifting and a different type of diet.

I was doing a set number of calories 1200-1500 per day and I was starving not to mention that I wasn't loosing any weight. Now I'm doing 40/30/30 with my caloric intake between 10-12 times my current body weight (it's a modified clean diet from this site) I also have added weight lifting and more cardio to my exercise routines as my bike rides were the only cardio I had.

Perfect :) Nice work & Congrats on the weight loss & quitting smoking

Like I mentioned, Levorex is a non stim & will increase metabolism. There is tons of info / links on the board.

T-rex is a stim, but will help decrease appetite. There is lot's of info / testimonials on the board. It does not make my heart race, you could read up on what other peps have to say. If you consider this, start at 1 cap & see how you feel

YES (yohimburn ES) is a topical fat burner (again lot's of info on the board) What's your BF%? This is a great product for women (esp belly, love handles, butt, thighs.....ya know - the problem areas)

Glucorell (R-ala) "helps shuttle carbohydrates into your muscle cells instead of your fat cells by increasing insulin sensitivity and the uptake of glucose." (lot's of info on board & above site) You take 1 glucorell with every 30g carb meal.

Is this helping? Let me know - or post which supps you were reading about (that way I stop my blabbling & hijacking your log....lol)

Que_66 said:
Yes.
I think I have a grip on whey, glut, creatine etc but there are so many supplements that increase metabolism or assist with fat reduction and those are the ones that confuse me.

I started this particular diet/exercise regimin a week ago but I have been working on loosing weight by quitting smoking and riding my bike.

I've already plateau'd and have been stuck at this weight (160lbs starting weight) for a while so that's why I am taking a different approach by adding weight lifting and a different type of diet.

I was doing a set number of calories 1200-1500 per day and I was starving not to mention that I wasn't loosing any weight. Now I'm doing 40/30/30 with my caloric intake between 10-12 times my current body weight (it's a modified clean diet from this site) I also have added weight lifting and more cardio to my exercise routines
as my bike rides were the only cardio I had.
:) Music to my floppy ears...

Tuesday con't

3:00 pm
8 oz whey shake w/2% milk
1 lg bell pepper, raw (I love these!)
1 oz almonds

5:15 - 6:15 pm
10 mile bike ride

6:30 pm
4 oz boneless chicken breast
1 oz peanuts
1 flax supp
2 relacor

8:30pm
1 protein bar, blueberry

The supplement regimin that I am considering and researching is the
"Ultimate Fat Removal Kit w/Cardio Breeze, Glucorell, Cardio Breeze, Levorex, Yohimburn ES $145.00" via the AF store.

I figure if they sell them as a "Pkg" then they can be stacked or taken together. My major concern is wether or not I can take them. IE: are they going to make my heart race and make me short of breath? The other concern is that if I'm going to spend that much money on supps I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of stuff I can't take.

My major concern with supplements right now is fat burning and making sure that my body has what it needs to successfully loose the fat, gain muscle and remain healthy while doing both.

Que_66 said:
Tuesday con't

3:00 pm
8 oz whey shake w/2% milk
1 lg bell pepper, raw (I love these!)
1 oz almonds

5:15 - 6:15 pm
10 mile bike ride

6:30 pm
4 oz boneless chicken breast
1 oz peanuts
1 flax supp
2 relacor

8:30pm
1 protein bar, blueberry

"Ultimate Fat Removal Kit w/Cardio Breeze, Glucorell, Cardio Breeze, Levorex, Yohimburn ES $145.00" via the AF store.

I figure if they sell them as a "Pkg" then they can be stacked or taken together. My major concern is wether or not I can take them. IE: are they going to make my heart race and make me short of breath? The other concern is that if I'm going to spend that much money on supps I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of stuff I can't take.

My major concern with supplements right now is fat burning and making sure that my body has what it needs to successfully loose the fat, gain muscle and remain healthy while doing both.

Yes they can be taken together, and should be if you're in a hurry to get rid of fat. The Cardio Breeze will actually make it easier to breath not harder. And it shouldn't make your heart race like an ephedra product would. You should do very well with that kit.

Que_66 said:

Glucorell is used prior to eating a meal with carbs in it. Take it 15-30 mins before eating said carbs & the Gluc helps the body to partition the carbs into your muscles.

I personally like to take Cardio Breeze 1st thing in the morning to give me a "kick start" to get my morning cardio done. I also take 4 Levorex with the 2 Cardio Breeze in the morning. My heart doesn't race nor do I feel short of breath. I feel more of an urgency I guess you could call it to do cardio - as in an internal "need" to do it. No jitters or anything either. And I've taken other fat burners like Lipo 6 & Stacker that gave me jitters.

The YES is a liquid topical ointment that you rub on before cardio on the areas you have stubborn fat - like abs, inner/outer thighs, butt, etc.....I've had no problems with applying the YES 1st thing in the morning along with the Levrex + Cardio Breeze.

Thank you Jenscat5 & Ulter for the information !!

To say that I'm not a morning person is an understatement. I'm very lethargic in the morning and it takes me 20-30 minutes just to get up and get going.

Doesn't matter when I went to bed, how long I slept or how well I slept. 20-30 minutes & large amounts of coffee before I even begin to resemble a functioning human being.

It's my hope that the aforementioned supplement regimin will help with my morning lethargy and I can get more exercise in during the wee hours of the morning instead of having to try and cram everything I have/need to do in after work in the evening.

Wednesday Food:

5:30 am
1 Pkt quaker reduced suagr instant oatmeal, maple & brown sugar
coffee w/splenda
1- 600mg calcium supp
2- relacor
1- multi vitamin

8:30 am
8 oz "ON Choc Whey shake - dbl rich chocolate" w/2% milk. (This stuff is good, tastes like chocolate milk.)
1 banana

10:30 am
1/2 lg green bell pepper

11:30 am (this is in just a few minutes..woohoo!!)
5 oz chicken
3 oz red potato
1/2 lg green bell pepper

Que_66 said:

IMO, Those 4 are my FAVORITE supps the AF store offers (if I HAD to chose of course :))

Glucorell & Levorex are overall GREAT health supplements in general, I take them daily for other health concerns as well as the fitness benefits.

Cardio Breeze is in a drawer right under my bed with 1 L of water...generally I set my alarm for 4:30 A.M., pop 2, lay back down, and within 30-45 minutes I'm up and ready to hit the gym.

This is money well spent on supplements that DO work. With a clean Diet & training your results should be GREAT.

Best of luck :)

:rose:

Que_66 said:
Thank you Jenscat5 & Ulter for the information !!

To say that I'm not a morning person is an understatement. I'm very lethargic in the morning and it takes me 20-30 minutes just to get up and get going.

Doesn't matter when I went to bed, how long I slept or how well I slept. 20-30 minutes & large amounts of coffee before I even begin to resemble a functioning human being.

It's my hope that the aforementioned supplement regimin will help with my morning lethargy and I can get more exercise in during the wee hours of the morning instead of having to try and cram everything I have/need to do in after work in the evening.

I KNOW how you feel - I am the EXACT same way!! I used to need LOTS of coffee to get going - but since I've decided to compete - I can't have the creamer I like & I won't drink my coffee black - so I've had to give it up.

NOW - the Cardio Breeze BIG TIME helped with getting my butt out of bed & moving!! 1st thing when I get up & take the Levorex + the CB & by the time I get to the gym I'm good to go!! It really helps with the morning fog & lethargy!

Top Bottom