Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

:wavey: Yep, I'm still around.

I've been working a lot.
The good people keep quitting at job 2. That leaves the slackers to work with and if I'm going to do both jobs I want both pay checks. I've been there 6 months and enough people have quit that I'm one of the few left that's licensed to operate the lifts on that shift. It's rather funny sometimes when peole come back in the warehouse and ask me "where are the guys that operate the lifts?" and I politely respond "That would be me, what can I do for you today?" .....as I flip my ponytail or check my nails. ;)

On a happier note: I'm hoping that Mike will get to move here at the end of March or early April. (crossing fingers and toes)

On an even happier note: I get to see the GranPunkin :heart: a bit more since mommy moved back home. :qt:

que_66 said:
:wavey: Yep, I'm still around.

It's rather funny sometimes when peole come back in the warehouse and ask me "where are the guys that operate the lifts?" and I politely respond "That would be me, what can I do for you today?" .....as I flip my ponytail or check my nails. ;)

OMG!!! I can totally relate to that. I used to work in a warehouse and had the same thing happen to me ALL the time. It was a small place for a small local company. Only a handful of employees. I had this one truck driver come in and say he needed to get loaded, then looked at me and said "get me some coffee honey." I made sure to leave the coffee in the back of his trailor right next to some boxes of clothing he was hauling... :evil:

que_66 said:
Thank you for shopping at Que-Mart!!

I love Walmart!! Even tho they are hated, sexist, corporate monopoly-mongers.....or so the websites say....

They sell petite workout pants!! Whoooo!

msam76 said:
OMG!!! I can totally relate to that. I used to work in a warehouse and had the same thing happen to me ALL the time. It was a small place for a small local company. Only a handful of employees. I had this one truck driver come in and say he needed to get loaded, then looked at me and said "get me some coffee honey." I made sure to leave the coffee in the back of his trailor right next to some boxes of clothing he was hauling... :evil:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!
I've only had 1 person tell me to get him 'a cup of coffee' and that was a longgggggg time ago. I brought him a cup of coffee grounds and a spoon. Then I politely stated that he didn't specify 'previously brewed' coffee. :qt:
HIS boss thought it was funny.

jenscats5 said:
I love Walmart!! Even tho they are hated, sexist, corporate monopoly-mongers.....or so the websites say....

They sell petite workout pants!! Whoooo!
I can vouch for the fact that many of the employment horror stories are true. Very sad.

I understand Jens - they sell what I need at a price I can afford. For the things they don't carry that I need - I just go elsewhere.

que_66 said:
I can vouch for the fact that many of the employment horror stories are true. Very sad.

I understand Jens - they sell what I need at a price I can afford. For the things they don't carry that I need - I just go elsewhere.

Oh really?? I've wondered if it was true or just propaganda.....That's a shame.....

I know, Walmart is so cheap with the grooming stuff....I hate to put others out of business but I have to buy what I can afford!!

Anyway.....Good morning Que! Hope all is well

There are many employees who make their own drama and turmoil but for the most part a lot of problems that I've witnessed are the direct result of individuals who lack management skills and the employees are the ones who paid for it.

Top Bottom