Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

Has anyone ever had to deal with someone constantly trying to sabatoge you workout routine, schedule or diet?

I'm having that problem and finding it very hard to deal with because it's a family member. :sulk:

When I told this person I joined the gym and was going to start taking time for myself each day they got upset because they feel I'm being selfish and wasting money. :sulk:

They continue to throw roadblocks in my way and make snide comments about what I'm trying to do for myself. I asked this person to help take some before pics and they said yes. Since then their camera has been unavailable, has dead batteries or they can't find it, etc. etc.. :sulk:

I've earned my gym time & I deserve it.

:sulk:

que_66 said:
Has anyone ever had to deal with someone constantly trying to sabatoge you workout routine, schedule or diet?

I'm having that problem and finding it very hard to deal with because it's a family member. :sulk:

When I told this person I joined the gym and was going to start taking time for myself each day they got upset because they feel I'm being selfish and wasting money. :sulk:

They continue to throw roadblocks in my way and make snide comments about what I'm trying to do for myself. I asked this person to help take some before pics and they said yes. Since then their camera has been unavailable, has dead batteries or they can't find it, etc. etc.. :sulk:

I've earned my gym time & I deserve it.

:sulk:
Don't you DARE start believing your selfish. Almost EVERY post, you're talking about taking care of someone else! Don't waste your time listenening - OR TALKING about training with this person anymore. OR maybe you should have one of those little "trainer" talks with this person!!!

scorpiogirl said:
Don't you DARE start believing your selfish. Almost EVERY post, you're talking about taking care of someone else! Don't waste your time listenening - OR TALKING about training with this person anymore. OR maybe you should have one of those little "trainer" talks with this person!!!

It's my 18 yr old daughter. :bawling:

(She and her daughter live here with me. Neither one ever has to do without things they need. She "punishes" me for whatever it is she feels like blaming me for by taking the baby and spending a few days at her dad's house w/o letting me see the baby. :bawling: I love my daughter but I don't like her very much right now.)

que_66 said:

(She and her daughter live here with me. Neither one ever has to do without things they need. She "punishes" me for whatever it is she feels like blaming me for by taking the baby and spending a few days at her dad's house w/o letting me see the baby. :bawling: I love my daughter but I don't like her very much right now.)
As I was clicking the submit button to post that, I remembered you saying your daughter was going to take your pics. I find it extremely interesting that she expects so much of you taking care of HER daughter (yes, I know you love your grandbaby) and obviously CAN'T make it on her own, but she is calling the shots. Que, you CANNOT let ANYONE control what makes you HAPPY!!!!! Why is it that she thinks your selfish when all you do is watch your grandchild so she doesn't have to PAY someone to do it for her?!?!?!?! You sacrifice YOUR life because you love that child so much. How is that selfish?

que_66 said:

Oh Que, this must be hard for you.

I obviously don't know the background to your situation but from the outside it appears that your daughter is scared shitless about being a new mother and needs you more than anyone to help her. Plus you're the grandmother, so it's your right is it not? (so she thinks). By spending some time on yourself, there's less time for her - also, if you get fit, in shape, have higher self esteem etc. you might increase your social circle, go see your honey more often and then what? She's left on her own.

She's afraid of losing you, Que. And she's being bitchy to try and keep you.

Tell her what you think, in as loving a way as you can. Assure her that you're not going anywhere, tell her you need your own time as much as she needs hers. And if she throws a tantrum and disappears for a couple of days, take out your aggression in the gym, talk to us girls on EF and wait. She'll be back.

K to you, Que :rose: If I'm off base with any of the above, you can tell me to STFU, LOL.

:heart:

Thanks ladies :bigkiss: I love this place!

I have my gear in the car and I plan on hitting the gym right after work it's Leg day!

......oh darn, I think I forgot to tell her I was going to the gym after work. "Oopsie."

Has anyone tried the "Fuze Healthy Infuzions" drinks?

They have Tangerine/Grapefruit, Cranberry/Apple & Cranberry/Rasberry in the "Slenderize" version. I think this stuff is pretty good.

Here's the nutritional info for the Tangerine/Grapefruit:
Chromium - 40mcg
Vitamin C - 120mg
Citrimax - 400mg
L-Carnitine - 40mg

2 servings per jar and a serving size is 8 oz:.
Calories - 10
Total Fat - 0
Sodium - 10mg
Carb - 2g
Sugars - 1g
Protein - 0

I don't get anything from recommending this product but I like it and I thought others might like it to. They also have Green Tea, White Tea and a few others I don't remember at the moment.

It kind of satisfies that need for something fruity w/o all the sugar and carbs. I can only find them at 1 grocery store ($1.49 each) but I'm sure they have them elsewhere in this town.

que_66 said:
Has anyone tried the "Fuze Healthy Infuzions" drinks?

They have Tangerine/Grapefruit, Cranberry/Apple & Cranberry/Rasberry in the "Slenderize" version. I think this stuff is pretty good.

Here's the nutritional info for the Tangerine/Grapefruit:
Chromium - 40mcg
Vitamin C - 120mg
Citrimax - 400mg
L-Carnitine - 40mg

2 servings per jar and a serving size is 8 oz:.
Calories - 10
Total Fat - 0
Sodium - 10mg
Carb - 2g
Sugars - 1g
Protein - 0

I don't get anything from recommending this product but I like it and I thought others might like it to. They also have Green Tea, White Tea and a few others I don't remember at the moment.

It kind of satisfies that need for something fruity w/o all the sugar and carbs. I can only find them at 1 grocery store ($1.49 each) but I'm sure they have them elsewhere in this town.
Haven't tried them, but they sound pretty good. Are there a lot of chemicals in them?

LOL at the "Oopsie"!!!

Top Bottom