Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

ck2006 said:
Do you still hurt after the exercises ? I am going to follow your progress on this :heart:
So far it's only hurt during the exercise. I plan on doing it again today, probably just before I head off to job 2.

I know I've been slacking on the logging of food and exercise........:rolleyes:

35 min pilates video: Done

Foam roller used on back, glutes, quads, hammies, left hip flexor, it band & abductor: Done

OW!

The cd doesn't say if you should use the roller before or after exercise to get maximum benefit. ???

almost 3 weeks out !!! You getting excited?? obviously! xo

I usually use roller afterwards but that's b/c I dont have access to it unless Im at the gym :) Im sure you could use on days you dont workout etc

*Bunny* said:
almost 3 weeks out !!! You getting excited?? obviously! xo

I usually use roller afterwards but that's b/c I dont have access to it unless Im at the gym :) Im sure you could use on days you dont workout etc

I'm hoping that his stint on storm repair hasn't changed the move date. :worried:
UnfortunatelyI'm at the mercy of his schedule(s) regarding the move.

If I had my way I'd leave now, drive there, get a uhaul and move him today. :qt:

Right now I'm off to work to freeze my noogies off in the meat or dairy case. :cold:

que_66 said:
35 min pilates video: Done

Foam roller used on back, glutes, quads, hammies, left hip flexor, it band & abductor: Done

OW!

The cd doesn't say if you should use the roller before or after exercise to get maximum benefit. ???
It is best to use the foam roller before exercising.

que_66 said:

I know I've been slacking on the logging of food and exercise........:rolleyes:
We're all forgiving here. :D I'm just as bad -- it is ridiculously hard for me to get everything posted same day. No worries. :)

T-Cake said:
We're all forgiving here. :D I'm just as bad -- it is ridiculously hard for me to get everything posted same day. No worries. :)
Same green veggies everyday & somedays I eat them in reverse order!!

Just finished 60 minutes of Windsor Pilates & foam rolling both IT bands.

Talking to Mike and it doesn't look like he will be moving here at the end of February as previously planned. :bawling:

It's storm season, he just got back from storm repair and they called him to let him know that crews might be sent out again soon.

I want to be selfish and have him here with me. (stomps foot & proceeds to throw toddler fit)

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom