Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

que_66 said:
My diet wasn't worth syht today & I'm bloated like a mofo, aunt flo is also due to arrive anytime, what a joy! NOT!

Ugh, me too, on all three counts :sulk:

See, told you you're not alone, LOL.

mermaid said:
Ugh, me too, on all three counts :sulk:

See, told you you're not alone, LOL.
Auntie Flo arrived today - b*tch just never takes the hint that I don't want her around. *rolls eyes*

Been raining for the last 2 days - dry all week, rain all weekend - go figure.

Just ordered more Glucorell, Cardio Breeze & an Anafit shirt. Probably put "Q-Tip" on the back of it LOLOLOL

How do I know when it's safe to increase weight on a particular exercise?

Do I increase reps or weight or both if the goal is weight loss?

If you are just beginning to do supersets how long should you keep the same weights on the exercises involved?

:heart:

que_66 said:
How do I know when it's safe to increase weight on a particular exercise?

Do I increase reps or weight or both if the goal is weight loss?

If you are just beginning to do supersets how long should you keep the same weights on the exercises involved?

:heart:

Well I am by no means an expert but I'll put my two cents in anyways ;) I start increasing my weights when I know that I can get out 12 reps no problem... at one gym I go to the dumbbells go up in 2.5 lbs increments so thats what I increase by. THe more muscle you have, the more fat your metabolism will start to burn (atleast I think I am wording that right) so for weight loss I would say increase the weights so you gain more muscle :) I've noticed in the past when I superset I feel burnt out quicker, but I usually try to slightly increase the weights the 2nd week around ;) Hope that helps ya a little bit hun!

G'morning EF! :kiss:

Runnin late cuz I didn't get much sleep - I'm not complaining cuz I was on da phone laffin my azz off. I was just too excited to go to sleep. :jump:

Oh well I have CB ;)

Time to go and try to avoid the commission of a felony. (IE: the intern)

woohoo.gif

Top Bottom