Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purely female supplements?

Forleon

Is there such a thing as purely female supplements?In our gym store they started to sell and bitch all the ladiessupplements that are supposedly made specifically for women, but Idon't see how creatine or protein for a woman can be any different tothe one taken by men. Please enlighten me )

Female supplements are the biggest scam. They are the EXACT same supplements as regular supplements, but just sold in smaller containers for the same price.

Just buy regular supplements and use a smaller serving size.

It always blows my mind that females will pay twice as much money for protein powder because it comes in a pink container.

Both males and females we are all humans, and out bodies work in the same manner. We might have different hormonal levels, but supplements do not affect those. Therefore, they will give the exact same results to both males and females, and the same side effects. The only difference would be the dosages, since usually females are smaller than guys, and they need less for the same effects.

I spoke to a local company owner (premium ice cream) at the local gym a few days ago. Perception of value, as it's called, makes people buy black boxes with gold foil lettering over a plain box. It'd be why someone would buy a pink wrapped tub of protein over one with a pro BB on it.

Top Bottom