Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

psyllium husk in my protein shake

Minnie Larsson

I was thinking on putting fiber in my protein shake every day but I have seen articles about too much fiber lowering test levels, true?

I've never heard of anything correlation of fiber and test levels.
Psyllium husk is definitely a good fiber though. I'll have to do a little digging pertaining to the other thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Psyllium husk is a fantastic fibre to add to your shakes. I use it ever night personally. It will not affect test levels negatively at all. It also contains beta glucan which is really only found in psyllium husk, oatmeal, and a few other foods.

Fiber has nothing to do with testosterone levels.

Psyllium husk is a GREAT supplement to take.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]Psyllium husk is the highest natural food source of soluble fibre you can obtain. The majority of the fibre you intake from your daily diet is insoluble fibre. The key benefit of soluble fibre is that soluble fibre absorbs water in your stomach and creates a gel. It gives your intestines a sort of 'internal scrubbing' as it passes through. It will help keep you regular and the faster you can remove toxins from your body, the less likely they are to be re-absorbed. [/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]I add 10g of psyllium husk to a scoop of protein powder and drink it as part of my last meal each day. I am regular like clock work. [/FONT]

Top Bottom