Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

psizzle_8 is the best. Thank you girl..

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

Thank you for all the time you invest into others here on the forums and thank you for sticking by me no matter what.. Thank you for putting up with my shit. Any woman who can put up with me and stick around deserves a medal of honor lol...

You have proven your loyalty to the members of this forum many times over and for this i thank you girl... I love you!!!!!!

Thank you for all the time you invest into others here on the forums and thank you for sticking by me no matter what.. Thank you for putting up with my shit. Any woman who can put up with me and stick around deserves a medal of honor lol...

You have proven your loyalty to the members of this forum many times over and for this i thank you girl... I love you!!!!!!
Aw, I just saw this. No problem buddy. :)

And the sky is blue.....

~EZ

Thanks guys :) glad to be part of this group. You guys are great!

Well hell I just now saw this.
Psizzle_8 babysat me and bailed my ass out of a tuff time even tho she was sick as hell and it was 2:00 a.m..
Suga your numba 1 with me!

Well hell I just now saw this.
Psizzle_8 babysat me and bailed my ass out of a tuff time even tho she was sick as hell and it was 2:00 a.m..
Suga your numba 1 with me!
:) i'm ALWAYS there for you, as you're #1 for me too my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom