Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Props to all the AWESOME women out there...

Well... I'll just take this moment to thank EVERYONE who has so kindly given my advice over the past year..

I don't post very much and can't really offer any advice but I really appreciate everyone's honest, supportive advice! :)

Thank you !! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

*Bunny* said:
I just wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to all those strong women out there. By no means I want to leave anyone out…

It’s awesome to read through logs and see women lifting heavier weights therefore squashing the stereotype & preconceived notion that HEAVY will turn you into some muscle bound freak. I for one look up to you & am inspired by your efforts & achievements.

It’s awesome to see converted cardio bunnies, realizing that excess cardio can NOT be the best thing when trying to lose bodyfat.

It’s AWESOME to understand how diet can be SO VERY IMPORTANT to the success of any program, and debunk the myth that 1000 crunches a day will give you that 6 pack.

:)

It’s awesome for the ladies to break the mold society tends to create… allowing us one step at a time help change the lives of people in need and help him/her achieve success & better the quality of life.

For this I thank all of you…

We all bring a certain something special to this board every day and for that you are AWESOME.
^^^ reminder

prod_659_17873-1.png

Top Bottom