x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Props to all the AWESOME women out there...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Props to all the AWESOME women out there... within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I just wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to all those strong women out there. By no means I want to leave anyone outÖ Itís awesome to read through logs and see women lifting heavier weights therefore squashing the stereotype & preconceived notion that HEAVY will turn you into some muscle bound freak. I for one look up to you & am inspired by your efforts & achievements. Itís awesome to see converted cardio bunnies, realizing that excess cardio can NOT be the best thing when

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Da Pope

Props to all the AWESOME women out there...

I just wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to all those strong women out there. By no means I want to leave anyone outÖ

Itís awesome to read through logs and see women lifting heavier weights therefore squashing the stereotype & preconceived notion that HEAVY will turn you into some muscle bound freak. I for one look up to you & am inspired by your efforts & achievements.

Itís awesome to see converted cardio bunnies, realizing that excess cardio can NOT be the best thing when trying to lose bodyfat.

Itís AWESOME to understand how diet can be SO VERY IMPORTANT to the success of any program, and debunk the myth that 1000 crunches a day will give you that 6 pack.

Itís awesome for the ladies to break the mold society tends to createÖ allowing us one step at a time help change the lives of people in need and help him/her achieve success & better the quality of life.

For this I thank all of youÖ

We all bring a certain something special to this board every day and for that you are AWESOME.

jenscats5

Re: Props to all the AWESOME women out there...

Bump for awesomeness!!!

LOVE Buns how you mentioned the "preconceived notion" of how women should look......that irritates me.....

ahhh, I remember coming here for the first time, I have learned so much since then and I want to thank EVERYONE for their posts, even the people asking questions, without them I wouldn't learn.

Not only have a learned so much, I have received more than I expected. I lot of great friends.

THANKS

What a great thread! I don't know how many hours of cardio and how little I would be eating if it wasn't for this board... and all the support, WOW!

Thanks everyone!

Da Pope

^up

Hmmm I remember my marathon days.. far distant memories...

Quote Quote posted by *Bunny*
    I just wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to all those strong women out there. By no means I want to leave anyone outÖ

Itís awesome to read through logs and see women lifting heavier weights therefore squashing the stereotype & preconceived notion that HEAVY will turn you into some muscle bound freak. I for one look up to you & am inspired by your efforts & achievements.

Itís awesome to see converted cardio bunnies, realizing that excess cardio can NOT be the best thing when trying to lose bodyfat.

Itís AWESOME to understand how diet can be SO VERY IMPORTANT to the success of any program, and debunk the myth that 1000 crunches a day will give you that 6 pack.

Itís awesome for the ladies to break the mold society tends to createÖ allowing us one step at a time help change the lives of people in need and help him/her achieve success & better the quality of life.

For this I thank all of youÖ

We all bring a certain something special to this board every day and for that you are AWESOME.
    hello! I heard you calling me. lolol

kidding. maybe.

i agree with you 100%. i am SO happy to see wimmin here doing it right.

Muscle Pimp

I love muscled wimmen... long as they're not bigger than me

lol

the Women's Forum

....now, post pics

(had to)...ok, ok... Testosterone, outie.

I also think it's awesome women are taking better care of themselves working out.....
    Lots of amazing awesome supportive women in this board. Love to the ladies

Quote Quote posted by sgtslaughter
    I love muscled wimmen... long as they're not bigger than me

lol

the Women's Forum

....now, post pics

(had to)...ok, ok... Testosterone, outie.
    and you are how big?