Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper steroid free training

Realgains I haven't seen you post in so long. Theres been a few posts where your voice of reason was sorely missed. There was once recently about high doses, and doubling your dose will double your gains. I also think some recommended newbies start off at 750-1,000mg a week!

I don't know if you've been to the training board, but training the body 2-3 times a week has lately come into trend. :(

It's just good to see a voice of reason once more. :D

Gee thanks for the kind words...blushing....

The big doses of gear are need to reach a level of developement that is WAY above your natural max. I indeed needed to do quite a bit of gear to hold my weight at a leanish 245 at 5'10"...felt like shit with this weight and gear though. I feel better at a lean 225-230 now. And I guess I am a lucky one as I can easily hold a lean 215 without any gear at all...and my gear days are almost over even though I have been a quite modest infrequent user.

BUT......these so called gurus that spew the heavy dose shit simply do not know how to train and that is why most of then turned to roids in the first place...they couldn't make any gains without steroids because they chronically over train with their high volume, low intensity, frequent gym visits. If you take enough gear you can train any way you want and make good gains. FACTOID.....most of these guys NEVER go off steroids or if they do it is only for a few months a year!!

I would like to put a few of these guys through just 3 heavy intense sets of squats for 10-15 reps and then see if they want to do more quad work!

The fact of the matter is this... most people on the boards are not even at their natural maximum potential so they DO NOT need large doses of gear to make great gains IF they train right and have "all their ducks in a row"(diet, rest etc) Why take more gear than you need ass it is a waste of maney at the least and causes worse sides at the most.

If one trains like I recommend in this sticky post....training no more than 3 days per week on a three way split with perhaps shorts periods of time training every other day then even 400mg of test per week will cause a man to grow like crazy as this is FOUR TIMES his normal T output. It isn't rocket science! Women would grow like crazy on as little as 10mg per week of the mild androgen anavar or 50-75 mg/week of a mild injectable like primo or winny.

Double your dose and double your results ?...THATS ABSOLUTE BS!! The body can only grow so fast. Leave the big doses for those that are above their natural max weight/developement and the really big doses for the highly competitive like Quadsweep.

BTW....although Quad is at least 50 pounds above his natural max his doses are quite modest...WHY??....because he knows how to train!

RG
:)

Last edited:
BEST EXERCISES FOR EACH MUSCLE GROUP
AND machines vs free weights

Generally speaking well designed machines such as hammer are a little better than free weights in working the target muscle group. This is due to a superior strength curve and lack of skill and balance required to do the exercise. Not having to put effort into balancing and skill allows many to focus more on pure effort. BTW...stabalizing muscles are worked plenty with machine.
That said, you can reach your maximum potential without ever touching a machine!

AND HOWEVER!!!!!! I have not found any machine work to equal SQUATS, DEADLIFTS of any kind or barbell curls. Close grip benches are also every excellent, although machine dips are just as good. None of the tricep extension machines are as good as the lying tricep extension with an E-z Curl bar.

The very best OVERALL MUSCLE BUILDERS are the Squat and various deadlifts,PEROID.

CHEST......Some form of decline press or dips with elbows out. The function of the pecs are to bring the upper arms across the chest AND DOWNWARD. These exercises work the ENTIRE chest. If I had to choose one it would be the hammer decline press or hammer dips with elbows out.

LAT THICKNESS...pulldowns or chins with a barbell curl style grip with wrist straps, or hammer pulldown without straps. If I had to choose one it would be chins wit a barbell curl grip and straps with weight around my waist.

Upper back thickness.... DB Rows with one knee on bench or hammer machine rows. Other rowing machine can be good too especially hammer. Rows also work the rear delts very hard.
if I had to choose one it would be the db row with straps.

DELTOIDS....overhead press to the front in a bench set at about 80 degrees. Hammer overhead press is good as are other machines that are plate loaded.
The overhead press works the entire shoulder complex.
If I had to choose one it would be the hammer press.

TRAPS
shrugs any from

Abbs
pre-stretch crunch or swiss ball crunch. Also hanging knee ups ..curling up with lower torso.

Low back
Deadlifts of any kind are all about the same

Hams
Stiff leg deadlifts...done right your should be able to SLDL a LOT of weight.

Calves
Donkeys or toe press in leg press machine.

Biceps ...Barbell or dumbell curls. Some machine are good such as hammer

Triceps... close grip dips with elbows in and back. Close grip benches with elbows in are very good too. Lying tricep extensions are pretty good but not as good as the dip or close grip bench.
If I had to choose one it would be hammer dips with elbows in and back.

QUADS
SQUATS!...deep with A-1 form. Also deep leg presses are good especially the hammer machine leg press.
There is a machine called the TRUSQUAT. It is very rare but very excellent indeed!

RG
:)

Last edited:
Great stuff! Keep it coming!

I believe it was Ulter who started that post about doubling dose equals double the gains. If you can do a search still, you will come across it. It's only a few weeks old. It was a sticky for a while.

I know if I doubled my dose, I wouldn't double my gains, but rather double the sides! I think if it were that simple, you could just keep doubling the dose until you were prosized, within a short time, perhaps a year. I've yet to see that happen, and I won't hold my breath either!

As for this program, I encourage everyone, and anyone to give it an honest try. You will see progress. Realgains KNOWS what he is talking about. But as he has warned, beware of the ever present muscle mags. They brainwash you so easily!

I have seen that thread and I decided to not comment.

All I can really say is that Ulter forgets that the vast majority on the boards are below their natural max weight and as such really do not need very big doses of gear to see results as long as they know how to train.
400 of test/week won't do shit for someone that is 20 or more pounds above his natural max other than hold their weight at the level but it will do plenty for most trainees and with little visible side effects.

RG:)

I leave the board for a while and look what happens. :D

Great advice for the ladies Realgains, wish I could add something but you just about covered it. Keep it up...

HONORABLE MENTIONS in the list of best exercises.

Incline presses with a barbell, dumbells or hammer machine. This exercise needs to be done on a shallow angle of about 30 degrees or it will become a shoulder exercise.
Inclines are not as good an all round stimulator as decline, dips with elbows out or decline hammer presses but they are a little better than the regular bench press for most.

The regular bench is pretty good but a inferior to either the shallow incline or decline presses. That said , there are a few men and women that really excell at the regular bench as their biomechanics are suited to this exercise. Most barrel chest men do well on the bench. The regular bench takes a good deal of skill to perform well and when this skill is learned many find it a fine movement.

Pullovers are one of the few really good isolation movements and a good lat builder IF done in a decent machine. Nothing has yet come close to the old Nautilus machine pullover...masterful machine indeed.

Pullovers are best done BEFORE doing a compound back movement like pulldowns. They can be done in pre-exhaust superset fashion with no rest between the pullover and pulldown OR you can just put the pulldowns after the pullovers in a regular fashion.

Upright rows can be a good compound movement for the shoulders and traps but not everyone can tolerate them and many get rotator cuff injuries. It is EXTREMELY important to do this exercise very strictly and fairly slow and also use wrist straps for sure.

RG:)

Thank you for a great article. I am using this type of training and making the best gains ever.

Top Bottom