Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prohormones for females

olga munesko

Hi guys, I have been trying to lose weight with fat burners and appetite suppressants and I haven't seen any results, I don't want to jump to roids yet and I was wondering if some cutting prohormones I saw online can work safely and fast on females and which one would you recommend the best for woman, thank you.

pro hormones are banned in the US. so if you buy them you are buying on the black market or getting a very weak product anyway. nevertheless pro hormones are a poor choice for women due to the virilization risks

instead you should use SARM's. head over to sarms1

a simple LGD+GW cycle would work just fine for you. 5mg of LGD and 10-20mg of GW a day will give you tremendous results as a female

Ever since the 2014 pro-hormone ban, all that's left on the market are weak DHEA based products that you are honestly going to notice nothing from. All the good pro-hormones like M1T and superdrol are now illegal.

There are basically two alternatives to pro-hormones:
1. You could use steroids. I personally don't think this is smart because steroids can cause permanent emasculating side effects in females like clit enlargement and facial hair growth.

2. In my opinion, SARMS are going to be your best option. A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.
I explain SARMS in depth in this video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-tc-GDEVF0

Save your money. After the pro-hormone ban all that's left are weak DHEA products that you will notice nothing from what so ever.

Neither prohormones nor steroids are fat burners so either is a terrible choice......especially for a woman.

The key to losing fat is to be in a caloric deficit every single day. Some of that should be cutting back what you eat and some can be through exercise.

The key is to be consistent. You have to do this every single day. You cant just do it a few days per week.

Top Bottom