Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Prodigal Son (of a b***h)

Ok, here is a gym related anecdote (ok, it isnt really "on topic" but it takes place in the gym :) )

Only one or two people at the gym (this is before the move) knew about my situation. So one day the two of them come in to pick me up, and one of the girls behind the counter (who doesnt know) who hadnt seen wife 1 in a while (since she was training there with me)comes out to say hi. She says "God, I dont think Ive ever seen you in regular clothes (i.e. non gym clothes), Take off your coat and let me see!" And she proceeds to help her out of her coat.

Well, let me tell you that this poor girl almost got jumped. I could see wife 2 clench her jaw and get ready to move on the girl! I had to quickly intervene and step between them and discreetly take her (#2) aside and whisper to her that the girl from behind the counter doesnt know they are bi, isnt bi herself and is actually just being nice! It didnt do much to ease her mood, but it averted violence!

Eventually, wife 1 "came out" to a few of the girls she was friends with at the gym so she could brag on being with wife 2 (hey! no one is bragging about being with me! I guess that says something :) )
Let me tell you, you would think it would be just the opposite, but when the "situation" became common knowledge, I had half of the women in there trying to pick me up.

Believe me though, I have too much to loose to stray! But it was nice because Im good for an extra 20lbs on a lift if I have someone to show off too!

But yes, diet day is upon us. You know a wise man once said, Diet is just "DIE" with a "T" on the end of it!
I'll try to maintain my composure. I'll share my progress with everyone as I go... meal plans too. (there, that will be on topic! Good for me!)

BTW Bmom...

I really miss that video! You guys (girls I guess) wouldnt believe it. On her web site she looks like this sexy 26-27 year old model... in action she looks like a spunky little school girl, mabye all of 18 years old. Whatever shes doing, shes doing right...

Hiya Monster! Glad to hear from you again..I miss your posts! YOu sound like you are doing REALLY good :p :p :p What a life!!!

Gosh...you got me thinking...this lifestyle yall have doesnt sound half bad :) quick list of many benefits

1. someone to help w/housework, cooking
2. share clothes
3. if not in the "mood" the other could take care of it
4. another income coming in
5. always someone to hang out with
6. always have a workout partner!

Last edited:
No Old Dog Worries....

Monster,
Moving the thread would be like admitting a mistake, and that 'taint gonna happen! After all, it WAS the old dog himself that begged/bribed you back over here! ;)

Lobo, just remember, this is what happens when you open Pandora's Box! Quick, find the lid! Bwahahahaha!

Lobo: I dont recall any guys before me, but I could be wrong. I know I was the first person who was allowed to post the kind of craziness I used to post! But youre right, there is a little group of us that go waaaaaaayyyy back! Not just way back as in "time", but we've been through some wild experiances (mostly caused by me... my bad). In my defense, I did keep it lively :)

luvs2: Yeah, its definatly not without its benefits!
Housework gets done easier, but I like to do all the cooking. Im particular about how things are prepared so its easier, and they dont mind not cooking!
Im not much of one for wearing their clothes (lol) but they definatly share a lot of things. One is a size 2, the other is a size 3 (actually a 2 also, but her hip structure is a bit wider, so some things in a 2 dont fit right.), so when one wants to dress a little tighter she grabs from closet A, when the other wants to dress a little more relaxed she grabs from closet B.
Ok, ok. Mabye I wear their thongs once in a while... (j/k)
As for the sex, thats exactly the way it goes. They both need it quite a bit, and as much as Id like to, I cant keep up with 2 women in their prime. If they didnt love to "take care" of each other, there is no way this could have worked. Its funny, but Ive almost become jaded by it all. As unlikely as it sounds for a man to say, I actually have probobly turned down more threesomes than the average man will have opprotunities to be a part of... sometimes Im just TIRED!
And income... like I said, before the move I quit my job completly to focus on a show I was going to do. I was at the gym twice a day 6 days a week preping. An hour and a half in the AM doing cardio for an hour, then doing a little muscle (HEY! NOT THAT ONE!), like forearms, calves, neck, abs. Then Back in the evening for the actual workout. That was about 2-3 hours, though the training was only about an hour or so. The rest was sitting at the juice bar talking shit, or back behind the counter acting up...

Always someone to hang out with... that is so very true. Anyone who knows me can tell you Im a very emotional person, probobly too emotional. I get overly sensative about things, and I really hate to be alone. I dont need time to myself, I like to be sharing with someone. Sharing myself, a laugh, a conversation... whatever. (If no one noticed, I LOVE to talk) So this worked out wonderfully in that respect.

Workout partner... well, not so much. Theyre both busy and neither go to the gym anymore. Besides, Ive never really managed to keep a workout partner long. I mess around and socialize between sets while I rest, but when Im getting psyched for the set and in it I dont play one bit. A lot of people mistake that intensity for arrogance, or surleyness, or acting like a hard guy. Not to mention I talk a lot of shit. Its all good natured, but if you are not extremely familiar with me, it might put you off, but to be honest, I dont mess around with people like that unless I like them. The best training partner Ive ever had was my wife, and if you can picture someone that weighs 110lbs at 5'2" spotting someone inclining 125lbs dumbells... well, you might laugh :) but shes the best spotter Ive ever had.

Damn, excuse my running on at the mouth. Like I said, I start dieting in the morning, so I finished off 2 pints of Guiness, the last half of a big bottle of Alize (red passion... mmmmm), and the last half of a 750ml bottle of premixed Jose Quervo margarita. Then I got dragged in to do my bedroom duties. Suffice it to say Im tired.

So its one more meal and off to bed... tommorrow holds the promise of bland, dull meals and the druggery of cardio. wheee. :(

Oh, sorry BigEasy. You posted while I was replying so I didnt even see it till I put up my reply.

Trust me, I'll be sure to help anyone I can anytime I can. Since this thread seems safe here, I'll keep it for comic relief for everyone.
I'll post some of those humourous stories as I have time, so if these sort of subjects are offensive to you, you'll know not to read the replies (really, the stories arent vulgar or anything, but the entire situation might bother some people).

Heres a teaser of some of the stories to come.

*Being mistaken for a WWF wrestler at the mall (the WWF was in town apparently)
*Being taken advantage of in an inebriated state, stripped, photographed, and blackmailed by the two of them (I still dont think it was THAT funny, but they talk about it all the time and laugh at me :mad: )
*Carrying them, one on each shoulder out of a hotel while they were drunk, singing and vomiting on me (its funnier than it sounds)
*Them, both drunk in the grocery store with me (Im sober) at 2:30am, manhandling and groping me until someone called the police

...and so many more...

oh crap. I really need to lay down...

I am telling you Monster, if I 'tweren't already in love with an amazing guy I'd ask if there 'twasn't room for a wife number three!

tee-hee

Monster - you say y'all sleep in the same bed. My husband is a big guy 240 or so and we have a king size bed. When our 8 year old has a bad dream and climbs in with us one of us leaves because it is too damn crowded. You sometimes weigh as much as 270 plus 2 women in there with ya. What the HELL do you have for a bed???? And who sleeps in the middle?

Sheriff Lobo...don't worry about us newer folks...

in my case....i've been around the block a time or two....have some of my own stories...nothing to compete with Monster here....but he definitely makes the board more interesting!

Mr. Monster....nice to meet ya and have you back...

Top Bottom