x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Problems losing weight

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Problems losing weight within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: have a terrible time gaining weight, and yes, I track my macros/cals. I am 5'10" and weigh 142 now (female). I've been seriously lifting for around 8 months, prior I was a Crossfitter for 3 years and prior to that i was a distance runner for 20 years. I have been doing NO cardio at all, but wonder if I should be for heart-health? I was thinking 2-3 times a week, maybe running a couple miles? I want to compete in Figure next year so need to build a lot more mass and am worried cardio will burn

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Problems losing weight

have a terrible time gaining weight, and yes, I track my macros/cals. I am 5'10" and weigh 142 now (female). I've been seriously lifting for around 8 months, prior I was a Crossfitter for 3 years and prior to that i was a distance runner for 20 years. I have been doing NO cardio at all, but wonder if I should be for heart-health? I was thinking 2-3 times a week, maybe running a couple miles? I want to compete in Figure next year so need to build a lot more mass and am worried cardio will burn it all off. Trying to eat 2100 cals/day and working up to 2500-2600 in a few weeks if I can do it (i really am not fond of eating). I did manage to gain up to 149 on a cycle of Primo but lost it all when I went on vacation for 3 weeks So, cardio or not yet?

Re: Problems losing weight

I would never advise not doing cardio. It is great for your overall health. As long as you aren't training like a marathon runner, you won't be eating away at your gains.

Quote Quote posted by harleysummers View Post
    have a terrible time gaining weight, and yes, I track my macros/cals. I am 5'10" and weigh 142 now (female). I've been seriously lifting for around 8 months, prior I was a Crossfitter for 3 years and prior to that i was a distance runner for 20 years. I have been doing NO cardio at all, but wonder if I should be for heart-health? I was thinking 2-3 times a week, maybe running a couple miles? I want to compete in Figure next year so need to build a lot more mass and am worried cardio will burn it all off. Trying to eat 2100 cals/day and working up to 2500-2600 in a few weeks if I can do it (i really am not fond of eating). I did manage to gain up to 149 on a cycle of Primo but lost it all when I went on vacation for 3 weeks So, cardio or not yet?

the day you stop doing this is the day you start progressing in your goals. the first thing i tell my clients always is delete those stupid apps. there isn't a single animal on earth that tracks their food intake, and humans managed to survive for 2M years without doing it. now some pimple faced geek comes up with a 99c app and now suddenly we need this to eat? how absurd is this?

the food companies want you to keep tracking this stuff so you feel better about eating their junk.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH

There's a couple of issues here. Your'e probably VERY dismorphic. To the point of struggling to eat well and over training.

Quote Quote posted by P0N View Post
    I would never advise not doing cardio. It is great for your overall health. As long as you aren't training like a marathon runner, you won't be eating away at your gains.
    My thoughts exactly
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Cardio can also stimulate appetite so it can work in your favor
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

All Natural

There are some medical conditions that can drive weight gain and make it much harder to lose weight. These include hypothyroidism, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and sleep apnea. Certain medications can also make weight loss harder, or even cause weight gain.