Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problems losing weight

harleysummers

[FONT=&quot]have a terrible time gaining weight, and yes, I track my macros/cals. I am 5'10" and weigh 142 now (female). I've been seriously lifting for around 8 months, prior I was a Crossfitter for 3 years and prior to that i was a distance runner for 20 years. I have been doing NO cardio at all, but wonder if I should be for heart-health? I was thinking 2-3 times a week, maybe running a couple miles? I want to compete in Figure next year so need to build a lot more mass and am worried cardio will burn it all off. Trying to eat 2100 cals/day and working up to 2500-2600 in a few weeks if I can do it (i really am not fond of eating). I did manage to gain up to 149 on a cycle of Primo but lost it all when I went on vacation for 3 weeks
d909d5a4-4ab4-4232-9604-f90ac80dd38e
So, cardio or not yet?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I would never advise not doing cardio. It is great for your overall health. As long as you aren't training like a marathon runner, you won't be eating away at your gains.

have a terrible time gaining weight, and yes, I track my macros/cals. I am 5'10" and weigh 142 now (female). I've been seriously lifting for around 8 months, prior I was a Crossfitter for 3 years and prior to that i was a distance runner for 20 years. I have been doing NO cardio at all, but wonder if I should be for heart-health? I was thinking 2-3 times a week, maybe running a couple miles? I want to compete in Figure next year so need to build a lot more mass and am worried cardio will burn it all off. Trying to eat 2100 cals/day and working up to 2500-2600 in a few weeks if I can do it (i really am not fond of eating). I did manage to gain up to 149 on a cycle of Primo but lost it all when I went on vacation for 3 weeks
d909d5a4-4ab4-4232-9604-f90ac80dd38e
So, cardio or not yet?

the day you stop doing this is the day you start progressing in your goals. the first thing i tell my clients always is delete those stupid apps. there isn't a single animal on earth that tracks their food intake, and humans managed to survive for 2M years without doing it. now some pimple faced geek comes up with a 99c app and now suddenly we need this to eat? how absurd is this?

the food companies want you to keep tracking this stuff so you feel better about eating their junk.

There are some medical conditions that can drive weight gain and make it much harder to lose weight. These include hypothyroidism, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and sleep apnea. Certain medications can also make weight loss harder, or even cause weight gain.

Top Bottom