Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan info and personal experience please!

Thanks Needto! You definitely don't need an introduction lol! You are very well known around these parts. I too agree with the Albuterol and T3. I have taken Albuterol before and had pretty good results. Clean energy verses the clen shakes I'm so very use to. My only problem with the albuterol is one bottle didn't last very long at all!! For the primo, yes it would be for cutting. I just worry about what the other girls were saying about their experiences with it and they were taking lower doses. What are your thoughts? My current cycle is coming to an end soon and would really love to try something new. Looking forward to your reply or pm!

Brittneyleigh79

Thanks Needto! You definitely don't need an introduction lol! You are very well known around these parts. I too agree with the Albuterol and T3. I have taken Albuterol before and had pretty good results. Clean energy verses the clen shakes I'm so very use to. My only problem with the albuterol is one bottle didn't last very long at all!! For the primo, yes it would be for cutting. I just worry about what the other girls were saying about their experiences with it and they were taking lower doses. What are your thoughts? My current cycle is coming to an end soon and would really love to try something new. Looking forward to your reply or pm!

Brittneyleigh79
Exemestane,Aromasin

REad about it here.... - Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

I have my brand chemicalneed.com I call it liquid stan at this store. I sell nothing but the most pure products you can also get your albuterol from me too. You need 3 bottles of Albuterol to have a good cycle.

I have trained a couple thousand Woman in every sport on every level. Primo is often looked at like its taboo for some reason yet I have yet to hear of any woman having big truble with it. 100mg twice a week or even 3 times a week is fine. The gains take a wile but when they start rolling its awesome.

If ou have done winny , var and other steroids and have not lost any hair with Winny then you are fine to take Primo too. Its DHB not a DHT like some think.

Great information! I will be ordering some stuff from you very soon. I have only ran var first cycle at 5mg twice daily and now I'm a little over 5 weeks into my second cycle at 10mg twice daily. Both cycles have been great so far with no side effects. If I go for it would you recommend injected? That's what I was going to do initially.

Brittneyleigh79

I ran a methenolone acetate cycle. (bear in mind that injectible "primo" is not the same as oral) Per mg of bioavailable drug I'd say it was about as anabolic as oxandrolone. Not everyone sheds hair on it, but the drug is a permutation of the dihydrotestosterone molecule, so androgenic alopecia definitely is a greater risk than what you'd experience using ox. For me it worked very nicely as a standalone, whereas oxandrolone didn't. Methenolone did a lot more to keep my stamina in great shape.

People talk shit about Primo frequently, but understand that the vast majority of the "expert" advice is just hearsay. It's expensive, often unavailable, still sometimes faked, and not terribly anabolic, so few people have actually used it. Hence, people really don't know wtf they're talking about when they sound off about it.

I ran a methenolone acetate cycle. (bear in mind that injectible "primo" is not the same as oral) Per mg of bioavailable drug I'd say it was about as anabolic as oxandrolone. Not everyone sheds hair on it, but the drug is a permutation of the dihydrotestosterone molecule, so androgenic alopecia definitely is a greater risk than what you'd experience using ox. For me it worked very nicely as a standalone, whereas oxandrolone didn't. Methenolone did a lot more to keep my stamina in great shape.

People talk shit about Primo frequently, but understand that the vast majority of the "expert" advice is just hearsay. It's expensive, often unavailable, still sometimes faked, and not terribly anabolic, so few people have actually used it. Hence, people really don't know wtf they're talking about when they sound off about it.

RW glad to hear from you!! Haven't seen you on here for a while. Thanks for all the information! I'm glad to see that someone has had a good experience with it! What dosage did you run on your cycle and for how long?

Brittneyleigh79

Good to see you girl :rose:

RW glad to hear from you!! Haven't seen you on here for a while. Thanks for all the information! I'm glad to see that someone has had a good experience with it! What dosage did you run on your cycle and for how long?

Brittneyleigh79

only about half of the oral will survive the liver so the dosage is much higher. If you secure good quality injectible, then probably 100-200mg weekly would support some muscular bw gains. I had to go higher than that using orals. I went 12 weeks.

only about half of the oral will survive the liver so the dosage is much higher. If you secure good quality injectible, then probably 100-200mg weekly would support some muscular bw gains. I had to go higher than that using orals. I went 12 weeks.

Glad you're back girl,we missed ya!

Top Bottom