Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan info and personal experience please!

If ur already on var, I wouldn't stack primo too. When u start stacking, IME, is when u start screwing around too much with your girly things. :) if ur happy with the var, stick with that. More doesn't always mean better.

Thanks Figurechamp!! I am taking your advise and superqts. I don't want to risk anything before the wedding. Thanks for all of yalls help ladies!

Brittneyleigh

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

I think that's wise. I'm not a primo fan either and won't touch the stuff again but some women love it. The hair loss is real and the voice changes are another potential. I'd play it safe too. :)

Caligirl
Thanks for your comment! This is what I really wanted, is personal experiences! The hair loss is something I was worried about but thinking if I only took .25cc twice a week of my 200mg primo I would be okay. But in yalls opinion if the hair loss is a real and for sure thing I will skip it. Thanks!

Brittneyleigh

Caligirl
Thanks for your comment! This is what I really wanted, is personal experiences! The hair loss is something I was worried about but thinking if I only took .25cc twice a week of my 200mg primo I would be okay. But in yalls opinion if the hair loss is a real and for sure thing I will skip it. Thanks!

Brittneyleigh

I know women who love it and swear by it, so mine is just one experience. I would say the low dose would be a good idea and just watching it but it may be something you wait for until after the wedding. Good luck though, either way!! An exciting year for you. :)

Caligirl

Brittneyleigh

I took it at 25 a week and my hair sheed like crazy only ran it 4 weeks but was ridding out the sides for a while. It took a full year for my hair to come back to normal thank god I have thick hair.

Superqt
Thanks so much for your comment!! I figured I would probably be safe on .25 but am going to stay away now! I too have thick hair and long (down to my butt) and losing my hair is not something I want! I am so glad your hair grew back girl and thanks again so much!!!

Brittneyleigh

I took it at 25 a week and my hair sheed like crazy only ran it 4 weeks but was ridding out the sides for a while. It took a full year for my hair to come back to normal thank god I have thick hair.
Yours grew back? My last run was around last August, I still have some missing. No one else can tell but I can.

Hello ladies! Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying the new year!

First off my fiancee and I will be getting married and going on our honeymoon in May! Also it just so happens to be in one of the most beautiful places ever! Fiji! So as yall can imagine want to be in the best shape ever lol.

Secondly I will be on a straight night turnaround for 60 nights starting late February. Yes that means 12 hour shifts starting at 4pm and going to 4am. 13 in a row then one night off. So yall can imagine how bad that shit is going to suck!

Now to the point.

I am really wanting to do a cycle of primo. All the research I have done has been beneficial but just hasn't been quite enough for me to commit to pin for the first time. If anyone has any experience or information they would like to share I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Brittneyleigh

Looks like you got plenty of post and you been around the block a few times so I am not going to get into the whole give me your stats bull crap. Now if you are going to use Primo as a cutter then there is some other things I feel you should add. Albuterol, maybe some T3 and a good Ai will go a long way.

Try something like this.
weeks
1-14 Primo 100mg twice a week
6-14 T3 ( see note 1)
1-4 and 8-14 Albuterol (See note 2)
1-14 Aromasin 6.25mg every other day (1/4th ml if chemicalneed liquid stan is used)

Note 1
When using T-3 for you want to start out at a dose
of 15mcg every day. Then ramp up 12.5mcg every 3 days
till you reach a dose of 75mcg every day. Stay at that does for 3 to 4 weeks and
then ramp down in the same way you ramped up. Keep in mind
you want to split your doses up into 2 or 3 doses a day. Example
Day 1-3 15mcg every day
Day 4-7 15mcg twice a day Morning and Afternoon
Day 8-10 15mcg 3 times a day Morning, Afternoon, and night
Day 11-13 30mcg Morning. Then 15mcg Afternoon and night
Day 14-16 30mcg Morning and After noon. 15mcg Night
Day 17-19 30mcg Morning, afternoon, and night
Stay at a dose of 30mcg morning, afternoon, and night
for 4 weeks and then start to ram down the same way you ramps up. Taking away 12.5mcg every day.

You can ramp up as high as 120-160mcg a day if you are a
large person 210lb or above and or you have a lot of experience using this drug. You can also stay on T-3 for up to 4-6 months and then ramp off and not have much trouble so long as you follow my advice. Always follow up T3 with 4 weeks of T3-pct ( needtobuildmuscle.com) to help recover the thyroid but mostly to prevent rebounding to fast. I think adding in Need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 2 weeks before you end the T3 and running this 4 weeks past is also another good Idea too. 1 bottle will last 6 weeks at this does.

Note 2
Albuterol is so much better then clen. It causes less side effects and it works better. It also prevents muscles catabilism unlike clen which causes it..

You want to start out with 3mg 3 times a day and then add a 3mg dose every 3 days..Once you reach 6 3mg doses a day you stay at this level until its over. So it would look like this..

Days 1 3mg morning noon and night
Day 2 3mg morning noon and night
Day 3 3mg morning noon and night
Day 4 3mg 8am 12pm,4pm 8pm
Day 5 3mg 8am 12pm,4pm 8pm
Day 6 3mg 8am 12pm,4pm 8pm
Day 7 3mg 8am 12pm,4pm 8pm
Day 8 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 3mg 8pm
Day 9 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 3mg 8pm
Day 10 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 3mg 8pm
Day 11 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 3mg 8pm
Day 12 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 6mg 8pm
Day 13 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 6mg 8pm
Day 14 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 6mg 8pm
Day 15 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 6mg 8pm
Day 16 6mg 8am 6mg 12pm 6mg 8pm
Once you reach 3 6mg doses stay at this level for up to 6 weeks.
No need to taper down just come off.

You need any help, advice, walk though phone call what ever just send me a pm and we will talk. O BTW Im pretty sure I dont have to intro my self. You been here long enough you know me. :rose:

Top Bottom