Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preventing bloat

legs7

[FONT=&quot]i get so bloated alot of times and it makes my stomach stick out. this might sound kind of dumb but i always wonder about it. i eat chicken,fish,fruit,veggies,water,milk stuff like that. i never cheat. why does this happen? it makes me feel like i have a huge stomach. is this normal? maybe it's lack of crunches or something like that? is there anything to prevent it?[/FONT]

It sounds more like it's diet related, and possibly related to inflammatory foods. You should try cutting out certain foods for periods of time to see of it mitigates the issue. Milk and dairy products in general are a common culprit.

eat in a 2-6 hour window during the day.. fast the other hours.

also gradually eliminate foods that are causing inflammation. milk needs to go obviously, also if you cook meats make sure they are high quality and you don't use sauces and things like garlic/onions which are brutal on the gut

[FONT=&quot]i get so bloated alot of times and it makes my stomach stick out. this might sound kind of dumb but i always wonder about it. i eat chicken,fish,fruit,veggies,water,milk stuff like that. i never cheat. why does this happen? it makes me feel like i have a huge stomach. is this normal? maybe it's lack of crunches or something like that? is there anything to prevent it?[/FONT]

Might recheck your macros and your water intake. Maybe you are eating too much. Doesnt matter if its clean. You can get fat and bloat on clean food too.

Top Bottom