Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pregnancy and working out

wlibbe

Hey ladies!

Well I am pregnant now :) and needing advice on how to stay in shape somewhat during this time. I know that I am not supposed to do a lot of strenous exercising but is there anyone here who can give me any advice? And there are no worries about my eating disorder anymore-it is non-existant at this point-I throw-up enough from all of the damn morning (oh excuse me-all day)sickness! :) :)

Anyway-I appreciate any help ya'll can give me! Thanks! :) :)

Congratulations!

I'd join a pool! We haven't had one of those on here since Ms. Lobo, have we?

Wyst

Sagittarius! Mine is the 6th.

Wlibbe: are you going to keep a good journal of what it's like trying to stay fit during your pregnancy? It would be of a lot of interest to those of us who haven't taken the plunge yet to read about how it goes for you.

Do you have a good doc?

If I ever get pregnant, I plan to do one of those things where you take a pic of the stomach every day in the same pose during the pregnancy and put them together into like an animation. You can watch the whole thing in a movie that plays in a minute or two. Sounds cheesy, but I have a friend who did it, and it was such a cool thing to see.

Wyst

Last edited:
Spatts-

Those molds are so cool!!!!

I am feeling pretty yucky-really tired and nauseated all day long. It is annoying because I have to constantly eat or I feel sick. So I am going from eating hardly anything to eating all day long-I have gained 6 pounds in the past month-UGH! but I know it is just because my body is adjusting to actually having a normal amount of calories in it.

My doctor is fabulous and I am delivering at the best hospital for births in Atlanta. We are really excited and the projected due date is December 7th but I think it is a little off. I think that it will be sooner than that.

I am keeping a pregnancy journal-just about how I feel physically and emotionally-I have been wanting this so badly-I don't want to forget a thing about it! :) :)

congratulations wlibbe! :)

the mold kits can *often* be found at science related (fun stuff - not lab stuff) stores

Congrats! And four words of advise: Take lots of pix!!! I know you may not feel sexy, attractive, etc. Start taking nude or semi-nude pix now, and keep it up on a regular schedule.

You will be totally amazed at the wonderful changes your body will go through to assist that little life in you. And after doing it errr......um......ah, more than a few times, Mrs. BE wishes she had allowed me more pix.

You will be able to reflect on those times in your later life, and your child will be able to see just exactly where babies really do come from.

Just don't let your BF/Husband take the delivery room pix to the mall 1hr photo place like I did. You know the one, the machine faces the front glass of the store so everyone passing buy can get a peek! [Yes, I did!! LOL]

for some reason, Dec 4th popped in my head. congrats on expecting a baby. enjoy your pregnancy. i didn't enjoy it one bit because it was unexpected at the time, and now have regrets that i didn't slow down and enjoy the experience!

Top Bottom