Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pregnancy while taking anavar

Sarawilson

I'm very concerned, I just got my blood pregnancy test it came out positive, I'm two months pregnant and it happened while I was running my last two weeks of anavar. Tere is an overlap of about 2 weeks where I was taking the anavar while being pregnant, do you think that could cause any birth defects to or any health issues to my baby?

That's something you should ask your doctor.

You honestly want the opinion of a bunch of juice heads on a steroid/bodybuilding forum regarding steroids causing health issues to a baby?

This is a hard one - you should definitely consult that with the doctor controlling your pregnancy. Whereas if a man uses steroids when a child is conceived, no problems are to be expected, the case of a lady is different, because her hormonal levels will affect the child's development. However, nothing serious may happen - just consult your doctor, and until then, don't stress out.

Steroids reduce the likelihood of becoming pregnant but steroids do not effect the quality of your sperm or ovaries or anything like that.

There are no risks of your child having birth defects if you get pregnant while using steroids.

There should be no issue but I would make sure to mention it to your doctor. Always better to have them know everything.

Top Bottom