Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pregnancy: Implantation bleeding

SimonTKD

For anyone out here who knows about pregnancy and its early symptoms

My girlfriend and I think she's pregnant, and I've read all about early pregnancy symptoms. She says the only symptom she noticed was "Implantation bleeding", because she found a couple of drops of blood on her underwear 2 days before her period was due.

So the period was due yesterday, and she experienced some bleeding, and is waiting for more.

I know I just have to wait to see if the period comes as it normally does, and if it doesn't then we'd have to go for a pregnancy test. But a concrete answer to these questions could help me stop freaking out as much:

Would implantation bleeding last as long as a period would?
And would implantation bleeding happen just now, when she's supposed to have her period? Or does it only happen a few days BEFORE the period is due?

Sounds to me like a light period.....but she can always take a test now.....it should show up if she is late

I know someone who spot bled thru their entire term.

She finally went to the doc after 5 months of spot bleeding, only to find out she was was EL-PREGO! SHE did not believe him cuz she thought she was just having ligther periods. Who da thunk?

Head to the doctor. He can give you the best advice.

I had a friend who thought she had her period for the first three months only to find out she was pregnant.....

Gymgurl said:
I had a friend who thought she had her period for the first three months only to find out she was pregnant.....

See, it happens a lot!

I knew I was carrying our child when I missed my periord. YOU can set your clock by my cycle!

Gymgurl said:
Im the same way.....3 times and I knew the day before my peiord I was preggo

:) I still have the test strip showing we were going to have a baby. I only wish I could have had more...Oh welllll. We're blessed with one healthy lil girl.

LOL Exact opposite with me. Every time I was DEAD SURE I HAD to be pregnant... nadda. Was very frustrating going 60 days between cycles and NOT being pregnant. :(

The other four times I was like, "Huh? That thing can't be right. This is waaaaaaaaaay too cool to be true!" :)

Top Bottom