Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pregnancy and GH

Big BX

I was wondering if GH would affect a woman so that she couldn't have a baby? I use GH, and know all about for men. '

Would GH affect a woman being able to get pregnant? She is not pregnant now, but maybe in 6 months or so. She would not be using AAS. Maybe some T3 or clen. This is mostly for the feeling of well being and fatloss. She is 32 years old, 5'4" 130lbs. I have searched the board and have not found what I am looking for. Any help is appreciatated.

I'm really not sure which thing I want to say first, and if I want to put it in all caps or not. :D

If her priority is to create a new life, then I would encourage you, her, to protect that priority and stay clean. Get lots of vits and mins in her diet, and learn to find "well being" through a less artificial means (hope that didn't sound too "RRREAR!"). I would suggest 800mcg folic acid, instead of the gh.

I'm sure you'll get ALOT more replies...

If she wants to get pregnant in 6 months or so... SHE DOES NOT NEED TO INTRODUCE EXOGENOUS ANYTHING INTO HER BODY!! other than mutil-vit, multi-min, folic acid. She should go to her Dr. and get Prenatal vitamins. If she plans to become pregnant weight right now should NOT be a priority.

Last edited:
Too much hGH can cause insulin resistance which can reduce or eliminate fertility in women (see the PCOS thread floating near the top of this board at the moment).

Additionally, placental GH increases a pregnant women's circulating GH levels dramatically in the second and third trimester, yet you would hardly say it helps them to 'lean out'!!!!! In other words, she needs to have her diet and training in sound order, and if she does this she won't need the GH. If she 'needs' the GH to lean out then it prolly won't work because she obviously doesn't have her diet and training in order.

You're getting a lot more advice here than you asked for, but really, the question is almost a non-sequetor in that, pregnancy or not, there are better options than taking GH.

Now that I said all my caveats, I will also say that a MILD course of hGH prolly won't make that big of a difference to her pregnancy outcome as long as she is otherwise hormonally healthy (insulin-wise, etc...). Of course a mild course may not do much for the rest of her either.

Top Bottom