Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pregnancy and anavar 10

fit sofibi

I found out I'm 2 months pregnant and I finished a cycle of anavar of 7 weeks exactly 2 months and half ago, should I be worried about my baby? thanks.

Steroids reduce the likelihood of getting pregnant but they don't effect your ovaries, quality of your sperm of anything like that.

There are no risks of having a child with birth defects if you got pregnant on cycle or during your PCT.

You have nothing to worry about. Congrats on getting pregnant!

Steroids reduce the likelihood of getting pregnant but they don't effect your ovaries, quality of your sperm of anything like that.

There are no risks of having a child with birth defects if you got pregnant on cycle or during your PCT.

You have nothing to worry about. Congrats on getting pregnant!

Well not HER sperm ha ha.

I'd come off the cycle but yeah the baby will be fine (it'll have a six pack though lol).

I found out I'm 2 months pregnant and I finished a cycle of anavar of 7 weeks exactly 2 months and half ago, should I be worried about my baby? thanks.

I was on var cycle for almost 3 months... had period cycles up until I was due on Sept 26th... in your case did normal HPT work or did you have to have blood work done? I have taken 2 HPT and both have been meg... I stopped var cycle as soon as I missed my period cycle...
Just not sure what to expect with taking var... this was my very first round and around the end of it I added primo...
Thanks for any insight!

Top Bottom