Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Contest Log: Shredding for the Stage

Psizzle, I have to ask, how the HELL do you get that much water down? I feel like I'm drinking non-stop all day, and I'm not even drinking half that much water! What do you do, live with a camelback tube in your mouth?

Keep up the hard work, girl. I know training for comps can be wearing, but you've got this.

Yeah...water is pretty much all I drink now. What I do: I use the same glasses for my water, they're about 10oz each. I drink 10 during the first half of the day and 10 later on, I average 2-3 per meal too so that makes it easy

Its definitely not easy, some days I forget my water at home (classes are back to back, can't go out to the water fountain every 5 minutes either), so I end up having to go overboard in a shorter amount of time...not to mention it makes me spend half my days in the bathroom lol...no other way to do it though. And since I've done this, I feel much lighter and leaner when I wake up in the morning.

Yeah...water is pretty much all I drink now. What I do: I use the same glasses for my water, they're about 10oz each. I drink 10 during the first half of the day and 10 later on, I average 2-3 per meal too so that makes it easy

Its definitely not easy, some days I forget my water at home (classes are back to back, can't go out to the water fountain every 5 minutes either), so I end up having to go overboard in a shorter amount of time...not to mention it makes me spend half my days in the bathroom lol...no other way to do it though. And since I've done this, I feel much lighter and leaner when I wake up in the morning.

LOL, your not in the "hi I carry a gallon of water with me everywhere I go" club like most of us?

No lol I could never do it that way for some reason. Maybe it's psychologically intimidating lol

My coworkers laugh at me daily. My work provides bottled water and each day I line up 10 17oz bottles on my desk. My rule: Can't go home unless they're all finished.
And, one diet coke (major weakness)

That's not a bad idea actually. Good motivation. As for the diet coke, I understand. Pepsi is my weakness. I haven't had ANY cravings for mine though. Challenge yourself to go 3 days without it. On the 4th you'll be fine.

Top Bottom