Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Contest Log: Shredding for the Stage

You forget I worked at the one in MC...

It was all a bunch of scandalous shit. My mom's hairdresser went in the morning, her husband went there at night...as did his mistress

ExoScandalous.

What are we waiting for haha

So have you made your decision on running any compounds?
I posted in our rep area, hoping the head guys can provide some input.

Options:
1 Run it and stop a few days before, half-life is short so it'll be out of my system
2 Wait a few weeks and see if I even need it, add it in later
3 Dont run it

I probably won't run it. Don't want to risk it.

Last edited:
I doubt it. I don't want to risk it.

Last edited:
So great to see your log!! I'm really excited to see your progress. You're gonna kill it! :)

One thought for you...and probably goes without saying but just in case. Most natty shows have some sort of rules around use for at least 5 years prior to the show. Some go as high as 7 years. It's usually in the fine print, where ever they post their list of banned substances. I've been to shows where they'll polygraph if there's a question of use or at least threaten to. lol

More in the "for what it's worth" category!

Excited to see the changes and will support you however I can! :)

So great to see your log!! I'm really excited to see your progress. You're gonna kill it! :)

One thought for you...and probably goes without saying but just in case. Most natty shows have some sort of rules around use for at least 5 years prior to the show. Some go as high as 7 years. It's usually in the fine print, where ever they post their list of banned substances. I've been to shows where they'll polygraph if there's a question of use or at least threaten to. lol

More in the "for what it's worth" category!

Excited to see the changes and will support you however I can! :)
Thank you girl. Good to have you!

Last edited:
How the hell did I miss this? You know I'm in for this, my friend! You are going to kill it!

I posted an answer to your question at HQ, but basically you don't have anything to worry about. No current testing methods can detect SARMS, and they do not show up when tested for AAS. The only thing to worry about is if they do polygraph testing. If they don't you will be good to go girl :)

How the hell did I miss this? You know I'm in for this, my friend! You are going to kill it!

I posted an answer to your question at HQ, but basically you don't have anything to worry about. No current testing methods can detect SARMS, and they do not show up when tested for AAS. The only thing to worry about is if they do polygraph testing. If they don't you will be good to go girl :)
Good to have ya buddy :)

Yeah...I'm still gonna aim for the April 13 show, but worse case scenario if I'm not ready then there's a show May 4, only a few weeks after the other one.

Last edited:
Sorry sizzle haven't checked in a bit. Yes ma'm I'm 97% sure I'm going to. It is the goal if I can swing the registration fee. I know you can register now but I haven't checked to see if there's a deadline. I'm hitting some GW next week to help out.

Top Bottom