Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Contest Log: Shredding for the Stage

Me too. It's a good thing I lived in Oklahoma for a year, used my scraper to get it all off. Pain in the ass.

I'm sure the canadians are laughing at us right now at how we are bitching about ice on our windshield...meanwhile they're shoveling snow to find their car buried under an avalanche

LOL.. we had snow since Oct. It warm out today, but it's been as low as -40. :worried:

Day 1 of training...whoooooop!
Today was Back day.

I focused on keeping the weights relatively low, much lower than I usually do.

Bent over DB rows - 20lbs
Lay pulldowns - 70lbs
Seated cable rows - 50lbs
Straight arm pressdowns - 30lbs
Single arm bent over cable row - 35lbs
Repeat circuit 3x

...three exercises were omitted today due to douche bags taking up the machines...and one of them I've never been super comfy with...so next back day I'm throwing in some reverse grip lat pulldowns and some deadlifts.

As I said in the first post, it's a circuit...I did these all back to back, rested for a second (I mean a second) after the last exercise, then did it all over again with no rest between exercises. 3 cycles. Sweat city.

Diet:
Meal 1
Eh :-/ I woke up late and didn't get to have this meal. Scarfed down 2 eggs while I ran out the door.

Meal 2
1 scoop protein
75g liquid egg whites
19g olive oil
300g orange

Meal 3
4.5oz chicken
2 cups fresh greens
.5oz olive oil and vinegar (dressing)
5.5oz sweet potato

Meal 4 (Pre workout)
1 scoop protein
7oz apple

Meal 5 (post)
1 scoop protein
10pz cran-apple juice

Meal 6
Same as meal 3

Since I missed meal 1, technically only 5 meals. So in about an hour I'll be having my final meal:

30g protein
50g liquid egg whites
1oz natural peanut butter

Not eating my first meal threw my timing off so today was sloppy. I'll get used to it though. Tomorrow is my easy day with school so I'll be much more on point.

Water was around 2 gallons

I feel light as a feather today lol

Last edited:
Yeah they're nazis about IDs....just works for me since I'm already there you know?

yeah, I like WG but it's fukn overrun and you know my feelings about Exo..PH was good until they got some stupid crossfit for christ shit going and now you can't even breathe in there.

Might have to resort to the Rec again

Let's open up our own gym...fuck it

You KNOW how I feel about exo. Boycotted that bs place

Well the one in bmt has turned into a huge swingers club.

Let's go for a run there...together...hahaha

Solid workout today btw. Kill that shit girl!

Top Bottom