Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Contest Log: Shredding for the Stage

Lolol yep, it was cold this morning, cold to the point where I kept my shakes in my car so they'd stay cold, like my car is a fridge lol...the meal ended up being, eh, not as warm...lol. Luckily I had a break and went home to microwave it. The salad/chicken meal is my favorite meal, I'm constantly craving it!

I had ice on my windshield wtf
Me too. It's a good thing I lived in Oklahoma for a year, used my scraper to get it all off. Pain in the ass.

I'm sure the canadians are laughing at us right now at how we are bitching about ice on our windshield...meanwhile they're shoveling snow to find their car buried under an avalanche

You need to get a defroster installed on your car lolol. I'm sitting here in my truck with a wife heater and a hoodie on and wind pants.....its 22 right now. Kinda mild today.
(king of the hill voice) Say h-what? We ain't got them there fancy de-frosty-whatses on our model T fords...

...come on. We have defrosters. lol we are just fucking impatient and have bad tempers

Top Bottom