Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Contest Log: Shredding for the Stage

Yay Psizzle! Pumped for this log!!

How do they test for this show?

I always wondered what a competitor goes through both mentally and physically during contest prep. Can't wait to watch this!

How do you carry your meals? I used to use the 6 pack fitness cooler, it's pretty big but would work great if you're in classes all day.

Thanks for following girl.

Not exactly sure how they test...all I read on their website is that they test. lol :-/ so I'm not sure

And yes, I've wondered the same thing. I've always read and been told that competing/the prep is a very trying experience, but I'm ready. Guess it's because I'm so focused and committed, in the right frame of mind, but I've had zero cravings...I know we are JUST getting started, but in the past when id jump into a cut it would be rough.

I am lucky because on the days I'm in school all day (tues and thurs) I have convenient breaks that coincide with eating times...and I only have one meal to worry about carrying around, the rest are shakes. I have this little insulated bag that keeps my one actual meal warm.

For me yes because I'm in Texas and they're in NJ...not the first time I've had a long distance coach - needto coached me several times, so I'm no stranger to it. We keep in contact with routine updates...I like it. They're very attentive which is a huge plus, anytime I need anything it gets handled almost immediately.

Yeah, I'm from Austin so It would be for me too. I'm wondering if I should use a coach for the shredder myself considering this is my first time ever even trying a restriction diet. So far so good though. I'd love to hear about the coaching as you go through it. I guess need2 was pretty badass?

Yeah, I'm from Austin so It would be for me too. I'm wondering if I should use a coach for the shredder myself considering this is my first time ever even trying a restriction diet. So far so good though. I'd love to hear about the coaching as you go through it. I guess need2 was pretty badass?
You're doing the shredder too?? Why aren't we friends again? lol

Needto is my buddy and trained me well. Introduced me to this whole crazy lifestyle. But it was time to spread my wings and leave the nest lol

Shoot me a PM dude lets discuss this

Top Bottom