Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Contest Log: Shredding for the Stage

Rick, buddy you'll do awesome. You know I've always been a fan of your physique. Just keep in mind how naturally vascular you are, some say it's marked down with mens physique shows, I know it is with women
NPC News Online
^^ here are the npc rules and regs. Maybe we will do a show together one day! :)

Yes I took start pics. I'll upload some on here eventually lol

For now, here's a little mini update:
2nq7ad3.png

Left pic: Around the 17th
Right pic: This morning upon waking

Starting weight was ~212, I'm at 204 as of today

Yes, I am feeling some changes. Lost a lot of water during this first week

Wow. I would have nvr pegged you to weigh so much....pics look great! Keep it up you're almost home!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Rick, buddy you'll do awesome. You know I've always been a fan of your physique. Just keep in mind how naturally vascular you are, some say it's marked down with mens physique shows, I know it is with women
NPC News Online
^^ here are the npc rules and regs. Maybe we will do a show together one day! :)

Yes, its something I have thought of....which is why I'm hesitant to add some things like Anavar or masteron in that will only enhance the vascularity/hardness and make it more pronounced. I may just cruise on test only to hold my current size to the show....I don't know

Would love for us to do a show together someday. You never know! At least we can support each other through prep for now ;)

Wow. I would have nvr pegged you to weigh so much....pics look great! Keep it up you're almost home!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness
Yeah, in the gym guys would guess the 180s. Very flattering lol but I've got quite a bit of mass on me. And thank you very much!!

Yes, its something I have thought of....which is why I'm hesitant to add some things like Anavar or masteron in that will only enhance the vascularity/hardness and make it more pronounced. I may just cruise on test only to hold my current size to the show....I don't know

Would love for us to do a show together someday. You never know! At least we can support each other through prep for now ;)
You could always do lighter weight bodybuilding. I def see what you're saying though about the differences in % bodyfat each class requires you to get to. You'll do great whatever you decide, you know I'm a Rick fan lol

And yes, as you know the support means a lot! We got this ;)

You could always do lighter weight bodybuilding. I def see what you're saying though about the differences in % bodyfat each class requires you to get to. You'll do great whatever you decide, you know I'm a Rick fan lol

And yes, as you know the support means a lot! We got this ;)

I could do middleweight easy, but I don't know that I want to diet that hard to get down to 3-4%, and I really need a good 5-8 more lbs of muscle to be at the top of that class.

Just going to stick to MPD for this first show. I think I have a very good shot at doing well in that class as long as I get my prep done right....and I don't see that being a problem.

You'll do awesome as always my friend. I look forward to sharing experiences and pics!

I've got THE fever. Egg whites are pouring from my eye sockets already :eek: ..... lol jk Okay, so Psizzzz, how long is cooked chicken good to sit unrefrigerated?? How was leg day?

Quit whining lol

Do not leave meat out. Chicken will harden and get nasty anyway, when I have some leftover I immediately put it in the fridge

Leg day was awesome. I completely worked my ass off. I'll do my daily post in a few hours or so

Keep killing it girl

How's the rec for your workouts? Might be doing some night classes soon and will have a new I.d.

Top Bottom