Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~ Powerful Muscle and getting Super Lean NOW ~~~ in the Fastest way possible

I havent been let down in the past with all of the crazy amounts of orders ive placed with you, so im planning on this working out as well lol...Hook me up with some free stuff and ill continue to love OMEGA forevvvvver lol :p

-Legacy

legacy.. omega's training is 2nd to none! It'll def attract some attention in a good way and funny way.
like "wtf, dude your a big guy and only doing 10's for shoulders!?" (10lbs on each side for smith) haha love it!

O man- people already asking about nmy training style in the gym and I've been back at it for only a week! they are so confused! lol
can't wait for my cycle to start then I might hve a few ?'s for ya! haha Man I'll make insane gains with yr help!

Sweed, that is funny as hell. I thought I might just be super weak or something b/c I was using 10's on the smith machine. Dude next to me was using 45's and looking at me all crazy cuz I was actually a little bigger than him, and i'm not even that big.

Omega, I sent you a couple of PM's regarding the diet. My body comp is changing, but I think I need to up my cals. Losing weight, but getting more definition, that's for sure.

Looks very good the Omega Project:yawn:!
Omega i have sent you a pm about the program Can you help me out ?Thx

im looking to get some more info about the diet (blue collar diet)but cant find any info ....is there a link orso
Thx allready

Top Bottom