x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Power 90X Fitness?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Power 90X Fitness? within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hi, my name is tina and I was just wondering if anyone has tried tony horton's power 90X fitness videos? I have been researching on it pretty hard to try and decide if i want it or not. My workout has become so routine and boring and I have hit my platoue. Has anyone had any success with it?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Power 90X Fitness?

Hi, my name is tina and I was just wondering if anyone has tried tony horton's power 90X fitness videos? I have been researching on it pretty hard to try and decide if i want it or not. My workout has become so routine and boring and I have hit my platoue. Has anyone had any success with it?

Re: Power 90X Fitness?

Quote Quote posted by twierckz
    Hi, my name is tina and I was just wondering if anyone has tried tony horton's power 90X fitness videos? I have been researching on it pretty hard to try and decide if i want it or not. My workout has become so routine and boring and I have hit my platoue. Has anyone had any success with it?
    I friend and his wife had it and it seemed like a bit of a joke. The women here can help you with a much better program.

Da Pope

Hi tina... if you hit a plateau start with your diet, and go from there. Can you provide some details of what you're eating & when?

I eat four egg whites for breakfast , two hours later I will have a protein shake or turkey and celery, two hours later i will have chicken, veggies and an apple, two hours later protein shake and then two hours later I will have dinner, which will be lowfat cottage cheese, greens, and chicken, turkey or fish and I drink lots of water.

Da Pope

I eat four egg whites for breakfast , two hours later I will have a protein shake or turkey and celery, two hours later i will have chicken, veggies and an apple, two hours later protein shake and then two hours later I will have dinner, which will be lowfat cottage cheese, greens, and chicken, turkey or fish and I drink lots of water.
    maybe input them in fitday.com to see how many cals that is?

Healthy fats? Don't see any