Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Power 90X Fitness?

twierckz

Hi, my name is tina and I was just wondering if anyone has tried tony horton's power 90X fitness videos? I have been researching on it pretty hard to try and decide if i want it or not. My workout has become so routine and boring and I have hit my platoue. Has anyone had any success with it?

twierckz said:
Hi, my name is tina and I was just wondering if anyone has tried tony horton's power 90X fitness videos? I have been researching on it pretty hard to try and decide if i want it or not. My workout has become so routine and boring and I have hit my platoue. Has anyone had any success with it?

I friend and his wife had it and it seemed like a bit of a joke. The women here can help you with a much better program.

twierckz said:
Hi tina... if you hit a plateau start with your diet, and go from there. Can you provide some details of what you're eating & when?

I eat four egg whites for breakfast , two hours later I will have a protein shake or turkey and celery, two hours later i will have chicken, veggies and an apple, two hours later protein shake and then two hours later I will have dinner, which will be lowfat cottage cheese, greens, and chicken, turkey or fish and I drink lots of water.

twierckz said:
I eat four egg whites for breakfast , two hours later I will have a protein shake or turkey and celery, two hours later i will have chicken, veggies and an apple, two hours later protein shake and then two hours later I will have dinner, which will be lowfat cottage cheese, greens, and chicken, turkey or fish and I drink lots of water.
maybe input them in fitday.com to see how many cals that is?

Healthy fats? Don't see any

Top Bottom